Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Join RP threads and RP.That's how.Don't sit back like, I can't do anything in this thread.Just do it!

DeletedUser

I do, I do xD

just seams like every thread I join dies.... I dont think I have a role playing gift lol i guess some people are born with different gits :razz:

DeletedUser

Father Coram(tha awesomiest) is a great RP maker.I'm a natural Role-Player.If you read my Role-Plays then you'd laugh.

Some people are both.Aswell you may seem to be on the outside of all this, but I was brought in by FC and after a minor disagreement I was part of this place.So just RP as normal.

Aswell I may be making a guide to Role-Playing...

DeletedUser

lol ye, I agree , Father Coram is the awesomeist !

But ive noticed most RP's go like days without posting and then maybe 2 on day and then another few days without posting ... is that normal?

DeletedUser14280

No, it's not really normal, except that it's the norm.
That is to say, it's what normally happens, but it shouldn't be happening.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, i know i said i'd post something or join a new roleplay, i have my character sheet open in a word document for Celxius's rolelpay, i like the idea and i wish to join, although characters isn't my speciality, i've been talking with James the hunter over the last few months and he has advised me and helped me, i'm alot better than what i was but i think i could get even better, maybe i just need to learn on my own...

We'll see shall we?

It's nice to see the RP awards finally get up and running, seems MOF's great idea rubbed off on Regal, with some discussion with me aswell...Seems it's all fallin' into place.

Come on, you know you missed me. :p

Celxius: :nowink:

:huh:

DeletedUser

Negotiating with Regal about the RP Guide.

(tumble) FC you're a natural RP maker not RP'er.You're a great RP'er, but an even greater RP maker (tumble)

DeletedUser

Meh, depends on how you look at it,lack of fresh idea's is my massive down fall but i don't just make threads for you guys, i liek to lay abck and enjoy one made by someone else, i just don't do as much roleplay as i used too.

DeletedUser

the main problems for campfire at the moment is lack of RPers and lack of new and active threads.

DeletedUser14280

Maybe...
Alright gentlemen, and ladies if there are any present, I have a proposition.
If each of you creates a new RP, a good one, by next Friday, I'll try and do an impression of the Genie from Aladdin.
"Thank you, thank you, straight from the lamp, very much wish fulfillment."
Alternatively, I could update my signature to a quote of your choice.

DeletedUser

jeez! that's action. i'll try if i can think of any new ideas soon.

DeletedUser14280

Hey, where is everybody?
There's only been one post today, by Senokai.

Seriously, what are you all waiting for?
I know why I haven't posted; I'm deliberately avoiding "every other post".
That is, I'm waiting for two people in The Dark World, one in The Lycaon Cabal, and one and a bit in Time Crisis.

DeletedUser

I honestly think it's some environmental thing.

Lately I've seen some reports from companions and other that I know in some vague way and it appears as if a mysterious and unprovoked sadness and uncreativity. According to one multiple people on different communties report the same thing.
^/v I haven't!
Or people have ran out of things to pull out of their ass.

DeletedUser14280

...Yo. Guest guy.
I can tell that you're looking straight at this thread, and I have a test for you.

Add a sentence or two to the following paragraph. Make up whatever you like.
Then, have a look at what you wrote. Do you like it? If you do, sign up and join us here at RP central!

The door to the warehouse creaked open, and Donald peeked inside.
Inside was a large crate that stood out from the rest, marked with bright yellow and red stripes.
Donald squeezed through the door and started padding silently towards the big box, but a quiet click behind him made him hesitate.

DeletedUser

The door to the warehouse creaked open, and Donald peeked inside.
Inside was a large crate that stood out from the rest, marked with bright yellow and red stripes.

Donald squeezed through the door and started padding silently towards the big box, but a quiet click behind him made him hesitate.
He looked around slowly as he made his way silently to towards the crate, but he looked behind himself to find a man with a machete on each hip.
"Go, now!You are not welcome here" the man said a rough German accent, but Donald stood there and looked from the man to the box and made a dive for the box.

DeletedUser

As he dived for the box the man drew his machete's , all Donald had was his knife which he always kept with him, The man stood at the door of the warehouse and smirked
What are you going to do little man? laughed the man in rough German accent
Donald grabbed his knife and opened the crate ....

DeletedUser

"Now, I can defeat you" laughed Donald as lifted out the staff of darkness.
"Bye Bye!" Donaled shouted triumphantly as he hit the man with the staff.The man was instantly dead.

I'm thinking of writing a book like that.Might start now

DeletedUser

Chapter 2: And so the years went on, and Dom hit whoever he didnt like on the head with the staff...

Chapter 3: In later years he became king , he was a kind and loving king, he limited himself to only 17 hits a day.

Chapter 4: He was at the old age of 16 when finally he died, it was a tragic death. he was walking down the road when he triped, he dropped the staff and it bounced off the ground and hit him in the head, killing him instantly.

Book 2: Once the king was dead a farmboy passed by his body, he picked up the staff and immediately he felt something pulsing through him... it was like he had become the strongest person in the world... but he was wrong, it was the poisonous mushroom from the day before.

How do you like that? maybe you could fit it into your book somehow?

DeletedUser

Heh, fun :)

I've just thought of a new Role-Play. It will kinda nudge into your territory, Celxius, sorry.

It's set in a fantasy world, we can all vote on a name if you like my plot. In this world things are different from our own, Dragons are considered a very real danger, Elves, both large and small, secret themselves away in the deep recesses of forests, Trolls, goblins and orcs are the scourge of the kingdom. And underneath it all, an evil begins to stir in the mountains.

This is just a primary and rough draft of the plot. I've already wrote the entire RP, just want to know if anyone would be intrested. :)