Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh, I mis-worded myself.

I DO NOT support abortion except for in (blah blah blah).

DeletedUser

I just wanted to jump in to say I no longer support abortion... I encourage it. You see, Furryicecubes unclothed the fact a while back that many families are abusing the welfare system by having children in situations they would not normally, just to leach money. I didn't want to seem biased against the poor by encouraging this, but others are aware of Welfare problems, so I think Welfare counts should be DRASTICALLY reduced to ONLY COVERING two children. Any more that that and its on the families responsibilities to nourish them or put them up for adoption. They can't make a mistake more than twice unless they are complete morons.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to jump in to say I no longer support abortion... I encourage it. You see, Furryicecubes unclothed the fact a while back that many families are abusing the welfare system by having children in situations they would not normally, just to leach money. I didn't want to seem biased against the poor by encouraging this, but others are aware of Welfare problems, so I think Welfare counts should be DRASTICALLY reduced to ONLY COVERING two children. Any more that that and its on the families responsibilities to nourish them or put them up for adoption. They can't make a mistake more than twice unless they are complete morons.

This reminds me of my old neighbor, he had a tribe of kids with this sow of a girlfriend. He was on welfare of course. I wish they were forced to have an abortion.screaming kids with a [EXPLICIT] dad, running around all day by my car really pissed me off. thats the day I realized that maybe not every one should be allowed to have kids.

DeletedUser

Then the solution is to CRACK DOWN ON THE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT.

Oh, and may I point out that my mother has been married twice, and her first husband (not my father) was the "Welfare scum" I stereotype; my mother had a child that she couldn't take care of, but she didn't "abort" him because it was inconvenient. :p That child (my half-brother, of course) did end up one of those worthless degenerates, but he still deserved his right to life. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what? I truly do not like all this "welfare scum" sort of talk. People who are on welfare are not scum, nor do they deserve that sort of treatment. If you're poor, undergoing hardships, have too many kids and insufficient income, the nation helps you to ensure that you do not starve, and your children do not starve, or that you do not resort to crime and become a "real" problem for this country. Where's your damn hearts!?! Do you honestly believe these people have children so they can get another $100 out of welfare? Please learn and understand the system you criticize before you go so far as to attack the less fortunate.

DeletedUser

You know what? I truly do not like all this "welfare scum" sort of talk. People who are on welfare are not scum, nor do they deserve that sort of treatment. If you're poor, undergoing hardships, have too many kids and insufficient income, the nation helps you to ensure that you do not starve, and your children do not starve, or that you do not resort to crime and become a "real" problem for this country. Where's your damn hearts!?! Do you honestly believe these people have children so they can get another $100 out of welfare? Please learn and understand the system you criticize before you go so far as to attack the less fortunate.

Hellstromm you got to understand that the "welfare scum" that people talk about are those who live off welfare as there only means of income for 5+ years without looking for a Job (or holding a Job, because of there own doing). people who are on welfare for 3 months or so are not welfare scum.

DeletedUser

Hellstromm you got to understand that the "welfare scum" that people talk about are those who live off welfare as there only means of income for 5+ years without looking for a Job (or holding a Job, because of there own doing). people who are on welfare for 3 months or so are not welfare scum.

I have to agree with gizmo. I don't think everyone who is on welfare/benefits are scum.

However those that abuse the system, those that keep having children whilst not bothering to look for a job, or those that have children to get housing (and yes it does happen I know of 2 people that have done it locally and are proud of it). Those are the ones I regard as scum.

They are of no benefit to society, infact they are a drain on society.

DeletedUser

Do everyone a favor and don't call them welfare scum, call them scum. Also, be full aware that these people are the very rare exception, and thus discussion of such is counterproductive, even harmful to a program that has done tremendous good and saved countless lives.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying they're scum. as one of the few people here, when I was growing up my family was on welfare when my mom lost her job in construction. but there was only one child in the family, me, not 5 or 10. I understand the system all too well

DeletedUser

I support Welfare in general. I'm referring to the people who have child after child to keep lining their pockets, or sit on their _____ all day instead of trying to find work. That's who the "Welfare scum" are. Not the people who really do need the assistance.

I'm not saying they're scum. as one of the few people here, when I was growing up my family was on welfare when my mom lost her job in construction. but there was only one child in the family, me, not 5 or 10. I understand the system all too well

Scurge, you are one example of the people who really do need it. If I had to pay taxes, I would willingly pay to help you and your family.

Wait; How could your mother have a job, yet you still be getting welfare?

DeletedUser

I support Welfare in general. I'm referring to the people who have child after child to keep lining their pockets, or sit on their _____ all day instead of trying to find work. That's who the "Welfare scum" are. Not the people who really do need the assistance.

Scurge, you are one example of the people who really do need it. If I had to pay taxes, I would willingly pay to help you and your family.

Wait; How could your mother have a job, yet you still be getting welfare?

she didn't she lost her job, but enough about me. The option should still exist to have an abortion. It's not like a person will go have an abortion just because it's legal. Here in Colorado we have The make my day law (The coolest name for any law) which says that if someone breaks into your home you have the right to shoot on sight, most people don't though and prefer to let the perp go. If you think abortion is wrong DONT GET ONE, but don't outlaw it. That simple. needs reiteration

DeletedUser

Do everyone a favor and don't call them welfare scum, call them scum. Also, be full aware that these people are the very rare exception, and thus discussion of such is counterproductive, even harmful to a program that has done tremendous good and saved countless lives.

There are some good things about welfare, sure, but these "scum" are not rare, not at all. Drive down any poorly maintained street in America and you will see this "scum" everywhere.

DeletedUser

Not every welfare recipient is bad, many are permentely handicapped and unable to work. They need the welfare to survive. As for everyone who doesn't have a job, they had damn well better be making an effort, as the scum who don't try need to be booted out of the welfare system permanately. And the scum that mate like minks just to have a cart of babies and a giant welfare check should be booted out as well. Sex is controllable, and common sense allows for protection.

DeletedUser

If you look back to some of my earlier statements I agree. And along the concept of sex being controllable, the Ugandan "AIDS crisis" is their own fault as well.

DeletedUser

If you look back to some of my earlier statements I agree. And along the concept of sex being controllable, the Ugandan "AIDS crisis" is their own fault as well.

Are you dense or something?
How can the aids crisis be their OWN fault?!

(just to follow up on that red herring of yours)

DeletedUser

There are some good things about welfare, sure, but these "scum" are not rare, not at all. Drive down any poorly maintained street in America and you will see this "scum" everywhere.
To be quite honest, you're confusing poverty with "scum." You have no idea if these poor people are on welfare, nor do you know if they're exploiting the welfare system. I strongly object to your presumptions.

DeletedUser

Are you dense or something?
How can the aids crisis be their OWN fault?!

(just to follow up on that red herring of yours)

With Patient Zero, it is not their own fault. It also isn't anybody's fault if they contracted the disease through the rubbing of non-genital open wounds.

If you know somebody has AIDS, though, and have sexual relations with them you are willingly taking the risk of contracting the disease. Even if you don't know, you are still taking the risk.

Make gambles at your own risk.

DeletedUser

With Patient Zero, it is not their own fault. It also isn't anybody's fault if they contracted the disease through the rubbing of non-genital open wounds.

If you know somebody has AIDS, though, and have sexual relations with them you are willingly taking the risk of contracting the disease. Even if you don't know, you are still taking the risk.

Make gambles at your own risk.

Nevermind the Catholic propoganda, ignorance, and number of illiterates.
It's their own fault for not knowing better, eh?

The same kind of logic can be applied in the hate-mongering towards the poor,
labeling them scum for having no options, no hopes, and no resourcesto drag themselves out of their miserable situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.