A troller is me!

DeletedUser

Sweet! Another PM from the Chief of the Militia.
Notice how he has changed his style in anticipation of this going on the boards:
masterofwar101 said:
How're you doing?I hope you're good and still well.Even though I dislike you for your behaviour on the forums, I still hope your keeping well.Just so I have a worthy opponent.

~MoW (The One You Hate)
Let's get to the most important things first:
1. You're neither worthy or important enough for me to hate.
Don't flatter yourself.
2. If you want to be a worthy oppononent for me then you got years of training ahead of you boy.
Once again; don't flatter yourself.
3. I'm fine, thanks for asking.

DeletedUser

1.I'm happy you think that of me.
2.Thank you, because I'd say the rest of my education will lead me into a better personality than yours.
3.I'm very happy.And it was no problem of myself to be nice.

DeletedUser

2.Thank you, because I'd say the rest of my education will lead me into a better personality than yours.
Best of luck to you kiddo.
You got quite a bit to live up to with that statement.
You don't know anything about me,
The things I've done.
Or who I am.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the consideration you put into that post.I checked your profile just when started to reply.It took you 12 minutes to type that.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the consideration you put into that post.I checked your profile just when started to reply.It took you 12 minutes to type that.

lol. Good to know you've got nothing more important to do than stalk me. /chuckle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"False", how would you know something was false?Did you ever check how long it took you?I only checked it, because I was wondering how you would failingly attempt to flame-bait me.

DeletedUser

Yes he is in his own way.Even, in the way he thinks he can flame-bait me.

DeletedUser

Priceless, since it doesn't involve any flame-baiting which in my way is a clean post.

You're a troller, I'm not.That's the comeback to your comeback :p

I am a Kid, I'm 12, and I'm still knowledgly equal to yourself.

DeletedUser

Priceless, since it doesn't involve any flame-baiting which in my way is a clean post.

You're a troller, I'm not.That's the comeback to your comeback :p

I am a Kid, I'm 12, and I'm still knowledgly equal to yourself.

You are baiting kid, saying differntly would be lying.

Look at you kid, you're already trolling. Good on ya!

Is this where I feign surprise at reading your age?
Sure thing, your wisdom and life experiences are by far superior to mine :rolleyes:
I've experienced things I hope none of you have to experience.

DeletedUser

Masterofwar101, you lack the maturity of a 12 year old.

John Rose, why even bother engaging in this flame war with him? You'll obviously get nowhere in your arguing.

DeletedUser

Eclipse, how do I lack the maturity of a 12 year old? Dear please tell me my faults in being a 12 year old, and not have the maturity of a 12 year old?

@John: I don't bait, I prefer to fight against flame-baiters like you who I thought would have more up their sleeves from the long time of free flame-baiting.

DeletedUser

12? Year Old said:
Eclipse, how do I lack the maturity of a 12 year old? Dear please tell me my faults in being a 12 year old, and not have the maturity of a 12 year old?

Your comments in this thread are self-explanatory.

I'm leaving now, just stopping by on my stroll through off-topic.

DeletedUser

Your comments in this thread are self-explanatory.

I'm leaving now, just stopping by on my stroll through off-topic.

Thank you for stating no reason for that, and then leaving, because you realised you have no proof to back yourself up.

DeletedUser

I would say that was the fact himself and Dark were trolling.Happy the moderators took a notice :D By the way I never reported them.

DeletedUser

So, I'm a whiner?Very good selection of words.Especially picking a word which doesn't exist.If it isn't in the Dictionary or is commonly used then it doesn't exist.