A troller is me!

DeletedUser

masterofwar101 said:
I know that you're a troller.And if you don't understand what a troller is, then here is the information.

A troller, is someone who replies to a post in a way to iniatate the other person replying in a fashion that would end the non-troller being infracted

You're caught out by me, so keep a watch on your posts, 'cause I'm watching you.:cool:

Thanks for the PM and the glorious information provided.

Now let's move on to a more pressing issue:
Whilst flame-baiting is part of a trollers reportaire it is in itself not the essence of trolling.
Yet again you are wrong. I sure hope your ability to be right isn't directly linked to the quality of your writing.

DeletedUser

Note:MoW is my brother so yeah.And I'm taking away my pink due to Diggo :D

Anyway, I was with him typing the PM.

You are a troller.

DeletedUser

Note:MoW is my brother so yeah.And I'm taking away my pink due to Diggo :D

Anyway, I was with him typing the PM.

You are a troller.

Aww... you are hurting my feelings.
Please stop!

Looks like the forum militia is out to get me! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Trolls live under a bridge and tell riddles. Not only am i 95% sure that John Rose does not live under a bridge but i have never seen him tell a riddle either.

DeletedUser

Ice, I see you don't know what a troller is.

A troller is someone who
1.Continously flame-baits people.
2.Continously create arguements and result in closure of threads.

Not the whole of what a troller is, but just so you understand.A troller is someone who likes getting people in trouble.

DeletedUser

No you guys are misinformed. A troll is a mythical creature who live under a bridge that no traveler may cross without first solving a riddle.
007.jpg

Until someone can prove that John Rose lives under a bridge and tells riddles then he is not a troll.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I think masterofwar has just learnt a new word, expect he says it wrong.

Maybe we should explain what lol and weebo means next.

DeletedUser

Haha that was good.

Anyways, if John Rose is a troll, then I am Chuck Norris. And we all know I'm not Chuck Norris. Because if I was, I'd have round house kicked both MoW and Ffion through the computer by now.

DeletedUser

Oh my, the plot thickens.
I just got a 2nd PM from the Chief of the Forum Militia.

DeletedUser

They have the dictionary, one of the most powerful weapons available.