A troller is me!

DeletedUser

I was trying to help but I ended up making it worse. Goodbye pat on the back, hello slap in the face!

As someone famous said before, "Don't be afraid of opposition. Remember a kite rises against, not with the wind." All I can do is wish you good luck with this epic challenge that you are going to face and may you emerge triumphant from it! :D

DeletedUser

I was trying to help but I ended up making it worse. Goodbye pat on the back, hello slap in the face!

As someone famous said before, "Don't be afraid of opposition. Remember a kite rises against, not with the wind." All I can do is wish you good luck with this epic challenge that you are going to face and may you emerge triumphant from it! :D
Your good intentions are cherished in this fight against the wicked conspirators!

that is awesome!
/me feeding the troll
I've got to agree with turda here.
Awesome! :D

DeletedUser8950

Thanks for the PM and the glorious information provided.

Now let's move on to a more pressing issue:
Whilst flame-baiting is part of a trollers reportaire it is in itself not the essence of trolling.
Yet again you are wrong. I sure hope your ability to be right isn't directly linked to the quality of your writing.
I have just one thing to say:
images

Also, I will use my monkey-like powers to defend against the attacks of the forum millitia!

DeletedUser

Since some of you requested it via PM, all of you get to see it,
I present to you, the 2nd PM from the Chief of The Forum Militia:

masterofwar101 said:
Thanks so much for putting a PM on the Forums.

Maturity is based on how you act, not your actual age.If you want to be treated as if you're friendly, then act friendly.You may have respect, but not the ability to be invincible on these forums.The trolling you do, have been recognised by a Moderator of which I will not name due to privacy.

~ MoW Troll Hater

Anyone else find the whole bit about treating people friendly ironic considering the content of the two PM's? /chuckle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha this is hilarious. He's reporting you to a mod? Pfff priceless. This is pretty petty if ya ask me.

DeletedUser

What the hell sparked all this?? It seems pretty random that he just messages you being this rude. Calling you a mythical beast that tells riddles is borderline harassment. Also hating trolls could be considered racism. Or specism?

DeletedUser

What the hell sparked all this?? It seems pretty random that he just messages you being this rude. Calling you a mythical beast that tells riddles is borderline harassment. Also hating trolls could be considered racism. Or specism?

Hell if I know what spurred him to those irrational actions.

If indeed I am a troll, then we are talking about the most hateful specieism I've seen in a long time. ;)

(Read PRatchett, have you?)

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out that I don't care not even one iota. In fact, I care so little about this topic, it's actually creating a vacuum, thus this thread sucks...

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out that I don't care not even one iota. In fact, I care so little about this topic, it's actually creating a vacuum, thus this thread sucks...

See what you did masterofwar?
You made Hellstromm suck so much he created a vacuum! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Because of MOW Hell is never going to check Off topic again. Never.