A question of Blackmail

DeletedUser

BK we'd be truly honored to have an alliance with your town! Thank you very much :D

DeletedUser

but you still have no town what about all of you join my town we have empty places what say

DeletedUser

Thanks Bk, but one of our members has already started the build of our new town. Should be completed in just under six hours. ;) Our new town will be Named The Back Alley Western Township. :D

DeletedUser

Thanks Bk, but one of our members has already started the build of our new town. Should be completed in just under six hours. ;) Our new town will be Named The Back Alley Western Township. :D
oh just come to mine all of you why stating new its devolpment takes time we are some deveolped come now please

DeletedUser

Thank you Bk, seriously your offer is very kind and generous. But we really wanted to attempt to build a town. Was the full reason we joined this game. To see how large of a town we could get built. We are probably a strange group, but for us, that's the fun of it. :D

DeletedUser

Blackmail

What strikes me is that people say it is ok to do blackmail because it's just a game. However isn't life just like a game? :dry: In my opinion who blackmails in a game is probably tempted to blackmail in real life too, because this kind of thinking sits in your mind, no matter if it is a game or 'real life'.:bandit:
Personally I find that blackmailing even in a game, is creepy, :mad: it must be done by people who have no natural pride in themselves, who get their self-esteem by bullying others. Plus it's a truly boring thing to do, - in my eyes blackmailers even in a game have no real creativity, - lack of intelligence I call it.
I am glad the Back Alley got away from those guys, who would want them as neighbours anyway. Now, if anyone is offended by what I am writing: Just see it as a game mate :D

DeletedUser

the people who blackmail are those who are weak if they are powerful why they blackmail a weak town

DeletedUser

theyr probably kids.... 10-13 years old..... theyr to far from me cant help...

DeletedUser

In my opinion who blackmails in a game is probably tempted to blackmail in real life too, because this kind of thinking sits in your mind, no matter if it is a game or 'real life'.

So what do you think about the dueling in the game? So people who shoot a gun or wield a knife in the game, probably tempted to do the same in real life? :huh: Guess this game is only for thugs. :unsure:

DeletedUser

So what do you think about the dueling in the game? So people who shoot a gun or wield a knife in the game, probably tempted to do the same in real life? :huh: Guess this game is only for thugs. :unsure:
thats not so dueling is part of game and nobody is thug except for you:indian:

DeletedUser

What strikes me is that people say it is ok to do blackmail because it's just a game. However isn't life just like a game? :dry: In my opinion who blackmails in a game is probably tempted to blackmail in real life too, because this kind of thinking sits in your mind, no matter if it is a game or 'real life'.:bandit:

Sheesh! Never heard of "roleplaying"?

Playing an evil and sadistic character doesn't make you such in real-life; that's just twisted thinking. I play with real-life friends in various games (including The West) and most of them are some of the nicest, help-the-old-lady-across-the-street kinda people you ever could wish to meet. But in a game they can be mean as hell - if that is the kind of character they are roleplaying. By your reckoning, they should actually be mugging that old lady, not helping her!!

Some people really need to learn to separate this game from real life. Jeez.

DeletedUser

To Silverado Kid and Cody McGyver,
Point taken! But remember "real life" is also like role playing...
I probably feel strongly about this, because in the game of real life my family live in Europe in a tiny town which used to be peacful, now the Russian Mafia do their shooting sprees there and the police is too scared to do anything.
Also even though all this here is a a game, it's often our/my real emotions which are triggered....
Which I actually find a great thing, through playing the West, I actually get to know new parts of me, get to know my own killing instinct and also caring, which, yes, is a game, but also feels like real experiences in my mind. ....
Ok, guys, let's keep having fun!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

Give everyone teddy bears and let life become a Japanese cartoon.

DeletedUser

Why is this thread even continuing? The problem was solved a few days ago.

This is just a game. Most people who are thugs aren't playing games. The internet makes it possible for a person to be what ever they want to be. It can bring out the best and worst in people. My 14 year old plays GTA and BF2 ... that doesn't make him a car thief or a soldier. We all have a good side and a bad side ... but it's the choices we make in real life that determines who we are .. not the choices we make in online games.

DeletedUser

Why is this thread even continuing? The problem was solved a few days ago.

This is just a game. Most people who are thugs aren't playing games. The internet makes it possible for a person to be what ever they want to be. It can bring out the best and worst in people. My 14 year old plays GTA and BF2 ... that doesn't make him a car thief or a soldier. We all have a good side and a bad side ... but it's the choices we make in real life that determines who we are .. not the choices we make in online games.
you can say simply not choices in life...
i Play gta and godfather so i am a thug mob member, and i became the don of new york so i am in real life:unsure:
in Black and white 2 we are god so in real life we are gods:eek:
in halo we are advanced spartan warrior so in real life......:huh: