A Few Random Facts

DeletedUser

Fact: [FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.[/SIZE][/FONT]
1/10 of a Calorie or 1/10 of a calorie (yes there is a difference)

fact: 1 Calorie = 1000 calorie

DeletedUser22493

1/10 of a Calorie or 1/10 of a calorie (yes there is a difference)

fact: 1 Calorie = 1000 calorie

Fact:
Perfectionism is a multidimensional personality style that is associated with a large number of psychological, interpersonal, and achievement-related difficulties.

DeletedUser

Fact: Replying to a legitimate question with a psychological assessment of the person who asked it is better than saying "I don't know."

But...

Fact: Only one calorie is used for nutritional information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fact: The lack of nutritional information means stamps are probably loaded with trans fats.

DeletedUser

Fact: Postage stamps make for a poor meal

It depends on the stamp.

29_Frank-Zappa-Wearing-a-Hat-Single-Postage-Stamp-MNH-NG-2008.jpg

Edit: FACT Stamps make a healthier meal than Chicken McNuggets, which contain such wholesome ingredients as dimethylpolysiloxene and tertiary butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ). Dimethylpolysiloxene is an anti-foaming agent which is also a suspected carcinogen and an established mutagen, tumorigenic, and reproductive effector. It's also flammable.

Again, according to A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives, TBHQ is a form of butane (lighter fluid) the FDA allows processors to use sparingly in our food. It can comprise no more than 0.02 percent of the oil in a nugget. Which is probably just as well, considering that ingesting a single gram of TBHQ can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse." Ingesting five grams can be fatal.
http://www.formerfatguy.com/health/whats-really-in-chicken-mcnuggets/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Awesome! Who wouldn't wanna eat that guy! Do they come in Elmyr and Chuck Norris too?

DeletedUser

Fact: A standard pencil can right up to 45,000 words or draw a line roughly 35 miles long

DeletedUser

hmm, not so sure about that one, as dying is an action and they could very well have been dead already, or never been alive for that matter.

fact: this fact is wrong.

DeletedUser22493

I beg to differ. If my fact is wrong, you are saying that people that don't breathe, may very well be alive. And that is wrong. Unless their zombies.

Fact: Zombies may or may not breathe.

DeletedUser

FACT: Swiss free diver Peter Colat holds the record for holding one's breath at 19 minutes and 21 seconds.

QUESTION: Was Peter Colat dead for 19 minutes and 21 seconds?

DeletedUser22493

No, Peter Coat HELD his breath for 19mins and 21 seconds.
So that technically doesn't count as stopping breathing. He just took a very long break.

But holy crap, thats a long time.. I thought the world record was like 5 min..