A Few Random Facts

DeletedUser

At 12 years old boys cry just as much as girls, but by age 18 women cry 4 times more than men due to their surge of estrogen.

DeletedUser

Fact: There will never be a winner in the battle of the sexes because there's too much fraternizing with the enemy going on.

DeletedUser

Fact: sneezing and farting at the same time may require an underwear change.

DeletedUser

Fact: Silly Putty was invented while searching for a synthetic rubber substitute during WWII.
Fact: Silly String was invented while attempting to develop an aerosol spray cast for limbs.
Fact: Serendipity is often silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

facts:
You are now breathing manualy.

You are now aware of the fact that your clothes are thouching your skin and you feel it.

You are now aware that every time you swalow you hear a little crackle in your ears.

You are now aware your nose is constantly in your peripheral vision.

You are now aware of the fact your tongue is unable to find a comfortable place in your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah, i was chewing gum while reading your alleged facts, and was so preoccupied by its strong flavor, i didnt even pay attention to what i was reading, other than something about my tongue, which was happily tossing the gum about in my mouth. :p

Hmm, fact: chewing gum has been around, in one form or another, for over 5,000 years.

Another fact: most modern chewing gums are made from synthetic rubber.

DeletedUser

Fact: Modern chewing gum isn't nearly as good as silly putty at transferring pics from the Sunday comics.

DeletedUser22493

Fact: [FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.[/SIZE][/FONT]