A Few Random Facts

DeletedUser

Geez, that is a long time. And here I thought my childhood temper tantrums were awesome. I've been humbled by a Swiss guy who shaves his body...

Oh, and Rebow, my fact was standalone, and not in response to your post. So, once again ---

Fact: This fact is wrong. ;)

DeletedUser28032

Guybrush Threepwood could hold his breath for ten minutes.....oh hang on a minute...yeah he's a cartoon character forgot about that

Fact: Guybrush Threepwood is a cartoon character (and a mighty pirate!)

DeletedUser22493

Im a huuuge Monkey Island fan..

Fact(s):
The folks who brought us the Monkey Island games first created a sprite of the character who would be the protagonist. They didn't have a name for our hero yet, so they just saved the sprite as "Guy."

Deluxe Paint, the program they used to create the sprite, appended ".brush" to the end of the file's name, giving us "Guy.brush." Everyone got used to referring to the sprite character as Guybrush, so the name just kind of stuck.

Guybrush got the surname "Threepwood" after the game developers voted on it. Originally, "Threepwood" was the name of one of Dave Grossman's RPG character.

draft_lens1506072module3506536photo_guybrush_mi2.gif

DeletedUser

FACT: Some facts can only be proven with a shovel and lots of elbow grease.

DeletedUser

FACT: TNT only works if you're looking for possible leg fragments, not legs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FACT: all problems can be solved with the application of TNT, an AK-47, a hammer, WD-40, Gaffertape, and a pint.

DeletedUser

course it's a fact, why wouldn't it? can you think of any better solution?