Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And still syedinam has failed to provide the verse.

See, syedinam, this is my entire point. You heard it from someone, who heard it from someone else, who read something about it on some random website. It's not true, it's false, it's fabricated. Just like 99% of the garbage running around on 2012, someone made it up and everyone else believed it.

So, when I asked you to provide the verse, you did not. Instead of providing that verse you claimed existed, you asked if I read the Qur'an. And then, when I against requested you provide that verse, again instead of providing that verse, you asked if my professor was Muslim.

So, if you don't like me pointing out how you are so completely devoid of credibility, man-up and provide the verse, or man-up and admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

i was kidding the whole time, i wanted to tiick you off cause your rude, i heard it from someone and asked my family if ti was true, they said no so i was ticking you oof

DeletedUser13682

I read a book once, about how Nostradamus predicted that humans would be doomed if they weren't able to enter a state in 2012. It was 12/13, not 12/21, so there's different dates. I found the book in a Catholic library.

DeletedUser

hmm I have a quote from George Washington
"My first wish is to see the plaige of mankind banished from the earth"I AGREE WITH HIM!HUMANS ARE KILLING THE EARTH WITH OUR TECNOLOGY!WHY CANT WE BE LIKE ANMALS, THEY SURVIVE FINE!AHHHH!!!

DeletedUser

Umm, animals have fleas, and other nasty little parasites. In the U.S., we just have Republicans which, although similar to parasites in many respects, are irrefutably social pests.

Status
Not open for further replies.