1.25 guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

By any chance did this new update bring some new items?
On a romanian server a player found this:
bowiesvorderlader.jpg

it's not a fake he actualy has it equiped.
Capture20.jpg

he found it from selling guns to indians (after the 1.25 update of course)

DeletedUser

Very unbalancing damage for a gun of that price and level.

If they want to counter the Hernando's sword dominance, and they should, they should do it right. This will only create more problems.

Edit: Oh, it's a fort gun. Well, then it fine. Silly to make it a hand-gun, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it's a gun , that means it can only be used in fort batles. so the damage isnt so unbalanced

DeletedUser

Very unbalancing damage for a gun of that price and level.

If they want to counter the Hernando's sword dominance, and they should, they should do it right. This will only create more problems.

Edit: Oh, it's a fort gun. Well, then it fine. Silly to make it a hand-gun, though.

For like 5 seconds I had my jaw dropped to the ground, wondering how powerful this muzzleloader was. Good think I noticed it was a firearm.

DeletedUser19883

That is true, we created this item as a prize for players in the Fort Fighter Category. It was inadvertently made droppable. Therefore as the cat is out of the bag we will be creating a better item instead! This one will remain a rare but obtainable item in the game.

DeletedUser

That is true, we created this item as a prize for players in the Fort Fighter Category. It was inadvertently made droppable. Therefore as the cat is out of the bag we will be creating a better item instead! This one will remain a rare but obtainable item in the game.

So you are discriminating against players that don't check the forum then! How interesting.

DeletedUser

So you are discriminating against players that don't check the forum then! How interesting.

If that is the case, all forum competitions are discriminating... :p

I'd rather see mods handing out this item instead of the named duelling weapons, like on .fr... ;)

DeletedUser

If that is the case, all forum competitions are discriminating... :p

I'd rather see mods handing out this item instead of the named duelling weapons, like on .fr... ;)

Exactly - no one said you have to use the forum and by the number of posters compared with the number of players, lots don't use the forum. You shouldn't penalise those that don't use the forum. I quite understand why people wouldn't want to join here. Making items only available by interacting with a forum that many might not be aware of is plainly unfair.
Personally, I am contrary enough to stick 2 fingers up at any forum competition but others have better motives for avoiding these competitions.

DeletedUser

You know what though, if they dont want to fully utilize what the game has to offer, thats their fault. It takes a whole 1 minute to sign up on the forums, I'm pretty sure everyone can find that time to do it.

And honestly, I dont see how you can play without at least reading the forums, there is so much information you dont even realize til someone points it out.

My point, its their fault if they dont see what the competitions are, they have the same opprotunity as everyone else and just choose not to, so I cant be sad for them.

DeletedUser

You know what though, if they dont want to fully utilize what the game has to offer, thats their fault. It takes a whole 1 minute to sign up on the forums, I'm pretty sure everyone can find that time to do it.

And honestly, I dont see how you can play without at least reading the forums, there is so much information you dont even realize til someone points it out.

My point, its their fault if they dont see what the competitions are, they have the same opprotunity as everyone else and just choose not to, so I cant be sad for them.

But you cannot penalise someone for not joining a forum without telling them that they will be penalised for not joining the forum.

DeletedUser

He said
That is true, we created this item as a prize for players in the Fort Fighter Category.

That is an award given ingame. Where exactly does forum reading come into play?

But you cannot penalise someone for not joining a forum without telling them that they will be penalised for not joining the forum.
Actually, they can do whatever they want as it is their game and forum. But that's not what's happening. This reality only exists in your tiny imagination.

DeletedUser

Yes and believe me I understood at the time of posting that this may be beyond your comprehension but I soldiered on posting it anyway.

Please tell me how a non-forum member is going to be aware of the competitions?

DeletedUser

Come on Squirly, I'm awaiting your answer. I really do want to know how it can be done. Please do tell. It will free me from this place. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Please tell me how a non-forum member is going to be aware of the competitions?
Ok, I shall indulge you. Ingame awards can be found here http://www.weststats.com/Awards/ but even if you don't ever go there in your life you will earn the ingame awards for doing things ingame.

A reasonable interpretation of rmp's post is that once you have earned that award then you might get that weapon. This could happen without any forum interaction at all. How exactly did you interpret his post?

Status
Not open for further replies.