1.23 Thanksgiving Quest

DeletedUser

The next quest after the railroad requires you to bring Henry 10 turkeys. The reward for it is + 1 attribute point towards Charisma.

You can see it here:
javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:263},'263');

You can't see quests that aren't available yet.

And ouch...

DeletedUser

Finally finished laying those railroad tracks, at least I am well Hydrated for the Turkey hunt, 14 glasses of water, I hope I am that lucky while hunting the turkey's.

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has been asked yet but... how long will it be until the quest is unavailable to do? I just want to know if I have to start collecting right now as fast as I can or if I still have a week or until Thanksgiving to finish it.

DeletedUser

The only one who can answer that is a dev. Since Thanksgiving is week away, I could see it being available for a week, but it's probably the month of November.

DeletedUser

I thought I'd give it a shot, but after seeing all the products to be collected (especially the 10 turkeys each with only 13% luck...),
and putting the reward on a scale,
I honestly don't see the point...

The quest will be long gone by the time I finish collecting everything...

DeletedUser

I thought I'd give it a shot, but after seeing all the products to be collected (especially the 10 turkeys each with only 13% luck...),
and putting the reward on a scale,
I honestly don't see the point...

The quest will be long gone by the time I finish collecting everything...

What makes you think it will be gone? Nobody said it's only going to last until the REAL Thanksgiving. I think it's a regular quest that will be around all the time, not like a Christmas or Eastern quests.

DeletedUser

I think it will be gone because Henry says his cousin has to make it by thanksgiving for the second sequence of the quest. My guess is you have to complete it by next Thursday.

"If the damage is not going to be repaired very soon, my cousin is not going to arrive on time for Thanksgiving. Please help the rail road workers, so that Louis will arrive here on time."

DeletedUser

What makes you think it will be gone? Nobody said it's only going to last until the REAL Thanksgiving. I think it's a regular quest that will be around all the time, not like a Christmas or Eastern quests.

It's a seasonal quest. Why would they introduce a new quest with a seasonal theme and no level req? Your assumption is baseless and, well, wrong.

DeletedUser

elmyr, you can see quests that are unavailable, i tried shadow dragons javascript

DeletedUser

elmyr, you can see quests that are unavailable, i tried shadow dragons javascript

Then this is an exception or they changed it, which is odd since zet was talking about removing the ability to see completed quests by ID.

Apparently it's an exception. You'll probably see unavailable when you check this one: javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:239},'239');

DeletedUser13020

so where does one find oranges?

By doing the job Pickin Oranges....

and 10 turkeys?!? Damn you silly silly stinking devs. That is not cool, not cool at all. You know what, If anything, its actually uncool. i hate hunting turkey, its my most unfavorite job....

DeletedUser10480

The only turkeys required are the ones 3 messages above this post...err...the 1 turkey.

Other than that any body can do the quest.

DeletedUser

I know it is silly pointing out logical errors in a game where you can put a horse in your backpack, but I think it stinks that I can't do the Thanksgiving quest because my 31st level builder doesn't have the skills to pick corn.

I have distinct memories of picking corn with my gpa when I was 4 years old in RL!

DeletedUser

I know it is silly pointing out logical errors in a game where you can put a horse in your backpack, but I think it stinks that I can't do the Thanksgiving quest because my 31st level builder doesn't have the skills to pick corn.

I have distinct memories of picking corn with my gpa when I was 4 years old in RL!
I know your pain men, my lv 35 worker cant do both orange and corn :(

DeletedUser19784

again i am on world 10 and see no orange icon to click on and it is not in the mini map.so Where r these sticking oranges at

DeletedUser

As one of the rewards is 1 AP, which can't be won otherwise, it is not fair for the ones that won't be able to do it till thanksgiving. As the quest is more difficult than the other seasonal ones, it should't have a time limit, so everybody can get the AP. If it does have a time limit, then the devs should change that.

DeletedUser

the devs wont change it they dont listen to us and they dont seem to care