1.23 Thanksgiving Quest

Slygoxx

The time that has to go by in order for you to launch another attack on the same fort (could be on any other fort too, don't know for sure)

DeletedUser14006

Same fort, if I initiate a battle on a fort now, 24 hours until it starts, another 24 until you can reinitiate against the same fort.

DeletedUser

i dont think there is a level requirement, prolly just a day requirement

DeletedUser12734

yer. I got it.
Fourth Thursday of November (26 november this year)

DeletedUser

It might not be on Thanksgiving only though. The Easter quest lasted 2 days. I wouldn't be surpised if it was Thursday and Friday. I'm guessing you'll need a turkey, and possibly some trimmings - corn, berries, etc.

DeletedUser363

The Thanksgiving quest in now available. Henry is the one who is giving it out.

DeletedUser14006

Has anyone completed this yet, there must be someone out there with 6 oranges, 4 corn & 3 berries, I have managed 4 oranges so far, collecting those damn berries now.

Missing out on my usual high XP :sad:

I want to know if there is more to it, hopefully resulting in a skill point reward or even an attribute point reward.

DeletedUser14006

2gwxu6h.jpg

You quest *****s :laugh:

DeletedUser18419

Has anyone completed this yet, there must be someone out there with 6 oranges, 4 corn & 3 berries, I have managed 4 oranges so far, collecting those damn berries now.

Missing out on my usual high XP :sad:

I want to know if there is more to it, hopefully resulting in a skill point reward or even an attribute point reward.

I think the reward shall be turkey for the poor:laugh:

I have two soldiers, one worker and one adventurer. Only the one who did not have a piece of turkey in their fridge was invited to go for this quest:razz:

DeletedUser14006

I think the reward shall be turkey for the poor:laugh:

I have two soldiers, one worker and one adventurer. Only the one who did not have a piece of turkey in their fridge was invited to go for this quest:razz:

Let me guess, the one without the turkey is your world one character :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14006

My count so far is 4 oranges, 3 berries & 3 corn.

Have not had this much fun questing in a long time :laugh:

DeletedUser

Next up is laying railroad tracks 10 hours, reward 80 exp points, I was lucky had all the trimmings in my inventory.