Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

Luka882

ayo homie CM, I really admire your new idea and trying to make the game actually fun and better, but u highly over-estimate the number of players in this game, also if ure mking advents + duelers vs same sh.. u should then make a soldiers + worders vs same sh.. so they get the fireworks aswell. also ultimately we will all get less since n oway advents + duelers fill it alone(atleast on colorado, lets not even menetion worlds like idaho that have 400 registered accounts out of which 300 dont know that they are still registered there) :::: That being said once again really cool ure trying different still, once again tho WE know its possible to make 150v150, it was done in past, you really should try do to that(if not this time, for stuff like oktboerfest) but yeah big props for trying to come up with new cool stuff.

Luka882

Also, since I know people will complain, big thanks CM for 9000 fireworks in the last battle, that was incredibly nice of you. Also that u manage to fit in so many battles in short notice for all of us to get extra fireworks, always means alot to new players who are still struggling with gear and stuff. For future events(oktoberfest) the bag in shop for 600 bonds(that gives u pretzels/fireworks whatever the event s.. is) means alot to players alot so we would really want those back in future events. Hope u take the constructive criticism from people positively, since you really are alot more understandable and u seem to awnt to help the community and hope with you and once introduced/hired new big boss for you, the game will start going into atleast a bit better direction.

Vagabonden

Also, since I know people will complain, big thanks CM for 9000 fireworks in the last battle, that was incredibly nice of you. Also that u manage to fit in so many battles in short notice for all of us to get extra fireworks, always means alot to new players who are still struggling with gear and stuff. For future events(oktoberfest) the bag in shop for 600 bonds(that gives u pretzels/fireworks whatever the event s.. is) means alot to players alot so we would really want those back in future events. Hope u take the constructive criticism from people positively, since you really are alot more understandable and u seem to awnt to help the community and hope with you and once introduced/hired new big boss for you, the game will start going into atleast a bit better direction.

he already said

Hi all. I have made a new topic about this. But yes, no fireworks is giving out in this battle.

so no firework will be handed out.

DeletedUser15368

he already said

Hi all. I have made a new topic about this. But yes, no fireworks is giving out in this battle.

so no firework will be handed out.
They might not be handed out as EXTRA rewards, but I have a strong feeling that we will still get the basic ones, and that soldiers and workers (on dead worlds) won't get a last Tombola battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadie

So if you are a worker or soldier than the only thing to do if you want a ff is to dig another battle tomorrow evening than all classes can have a battle.

Beefmeister

In my humble opinion, those battles will not be that great. The majority will join defense. Advents + duelers is definietely not a good combination, as the others said.

The point of awesomia battles was always to just boost attendance in events, at least for me.

Instead of this new idea...i'd rather have normal, prime battles.

Colorado might not have an issue with participation but other worlds will. Most join awesomia just for event bonus or event requirement.

Another issue - topic, strategy, leader - Awesomia battles aren't as good because there isn't a topic and no leader. If there is a leader, chars don't follow orders bc they're just in the battle for the reward. Want to encourage winning by 2x the reward? No, chars will join the side with the most players.

Idea? alternate attack-defense on signup (no free choice), entice the winners with rewards,
Result = awesomia battles will become the "events". Regular FFs will go the way of "shop items". Chars will play only for awesomia battles. The chars that enjoy battles will be more disenfranchised leading to more player attrition.

Be careful Hr.Nyborg, you're opening the door to winter 2012 for fort fights.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well these battles are just to make some action on the worlds. Nothing more, nothing less.
Everyone is still free to make normal fort battles.

And again, there are rewards for both losers and winners, so there are no place that are better than the other.
This is simply to have some big great fun fights. And as mentioned with some other rewards than "just" bonds, or stuff like that.

Beefmeister

The thing is, the people who attend fort fights in this current situation are like this:

1 people that attend normal fort fights because they like em
2 people that will attend awesomia battles for rewards

We cannot have our own battles...because people will be confused on what battle to attend. Those fights do not help with attendance, because it splits the fighters even further. Most of the people just log in once a day and set their character for a specific fort fight, they will not attend both.

It's not the. first time thisnis happening...it s there to see

Now, if the reward is actually worth attending the fight to, maybe it s not that bad... but splitting sides in 2 classes is very bad.

I understand the intention and i am sure you wanted this to be a pleasant surprise...mix things a little so it s not the same old... but for a regular fort fighter like me..i am really not that excited about it. And i am surely not the only one.

RaiderTr

Drop rate doesn't work on a person basis but as a whole.

RNG of this game is horrid thou.
So yes a lot of us had such things.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

See, some gets the real deal and some gets trash only.

That's how crappy RNG "balances" its odds :hmf:

Elvira

I would like to complain. I find buying the 'boxes' of fireworks and the bags for the other events really useful. They are the only way I can get enough of what is needed to get the sets. I am sure I am not the only one who has this problem.

I also think the CM should actually join some worlds and take part in the game and the fort fights so he can experience what is going on first hand.

Abydos1

Oh good you brought back this thread...I was going to ask when the sets from this event were going to be saleable.

NovaStar

So if you are a worker or soldier than the only thing to do if you want a ff is to dig another battle tomorrow evening than all classes can have a battle.
For future reference, definitely not at the same time (as I have now learned, just in case it might ever come up again...) :)