Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

RaiderTr

I mean, I know that even 140v120 crashes the servers at least once but would be good to compensate the peeps that signed up but couldn't join at least.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I mean, I know that even 140v120 crashes the servers but would be good to compensate the peeps that signed up but couldn't join at least.
It didn't crash anything, just takes a bit longer to load... not as long as 260 players on flash battles took though :-D

RaiderTr

It didn't? I remember that it did and everyone had to refresh and/or wait some time at some point.

But Html5 may have made a difference..

I mean, normally one world might not cause an issue but many battles at the same time.. not sure.

DeletedUser15368

It didn't? I remember that it did and everyone had to refresh and/or wait some time at some point.
Sure, it used to fail to load and you had to refresh on the client side, which isn't the same as crashing, but I take your point.
(also pro tip: if you waited to open the battle until you got the report that the battle has started, no issues)

I mean, normally one world might not cause an issue but many battles at the same time.. not sure.
That's why the massive battles were always staggered, to reduce the load on the server.

Lyrinx.

I mean, I know that even 140v120 crashes the servers at least once
Actually, twice. Because while the ff map loads, from server side it freeze a bit in a full middle sized, so you have extra 10-15 seconds to change your gear, fill your hp ect without the usual "cant do that stoopid" messege.

Spaghetti made features.

RaiderTr

Can't we have a little bit more improvement to the James Wilson set?
At least Resistance value of set bonuses of 5 and 6 clothing parts?

I mean.. As it stands.. It won't/doesn't have enough help to Attackers.
So there is no chance that 5 clothing set bonus will be adjusted at least?

10 resist from 55 is just absurd.
Stats also like half of 6.

Thanatoss

So there is no chance that 5 clothing set bonus will be adjusted at least?

10 resist from 55 is just absurd.
Stats also like half of 6.

Its better to see small bonus for full item sets so there is room for variety. Or you prefer full sets with weapons clothes and horse/seddle and everyone wears the same?

RaiderTr

This is not about variety, this game hasn't been good with decent varieties (one set is mostly superior to all), and I'm talking about the Clothing set only.

Mount set is sadly trash as the current tradition. (Except DotD, because that's paid event)

Luka882

why do u need to craft something in order to get the achievment for completing indepedance event.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
We can't sign up to the latest Awesomia battle, even if we have the right class

Vagabonden

Just one question, there is no time for other fort battles since the next one is tomorrow at 8:59 pm? and the event ends on the 22 at 11:59 AM?

If so there should be no firework rewards? since this would mean that duellers and adventures would get an advantage?

So CM needs to create another one at the same time or before firework event stops for workers and soldiers.

Abydos1

I'm sure they will fix it but in Colorado we fill it with 130 attackers and 120 defenders so this will put the rest of us Workers and Soldiers at a disadvantage in ranking and possibly getting snubbed and left out so if there is any chance of increasing the total number allowed in the battle that would be nice.

Vagabonden

I'm sure they will fix it but in Colorado we fill it with 130 attackers and 120 defenders so this will put the rest of us Workers and Soldiers at a disadvantage in ranking and possibly getting snubbed and left out so if there is any chance of increasing the total number allowed in the battle that would be nice.

Well as long as the fight does not give any firework of any kinds. Than it would be fine to do these test.

Hi everyone. First of thank you for loving these fortbattles. The attendance is so high i now have tried something new
;-)
So the newly declared battle will now be character specific. Only Adventures and Duellist can join the battle. This is a test to try and even out the attendance so everyone has a better chance to play in these battles. Of course, a new battle will come in the coming days, with another character class. Read more about this on the forum later today.

Im starting to guess this have nothing to do with the event. Since it clearly says "Coming days". With 15 hours left of the event when this fort fight is gonna happen i guess it does not give any firework. Since if it did, it would be unfair.