Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

Luka882

Would really be amazing if u increased the numbers on the awesomia, both sides are overfilled by a mile on colorado.

RaiderTr

Would really be amazing if u increased the numbers on the awesomia, both sides are overfilled by a mile on colorado.
Afaik servers can't handle much more.

Most likely current numbers will be enough to make them hiccup at least once let alone higher :'P

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
If anything, more battles will come. So hopefully those that have played once, will let others join :p

And i actually can give out " Ratatouille with fish" if this is the one you are talking about ?
But only in a limited amount. But i could throw that in instead of the chest next time ? Or another time maybe, who knows :-D

Luka882

or a mate tea - soap water or something in that line that is actually useful, or as beef said premium buffs but that one sounds a bit unrealistic. And no people wont let others join and miss on FF themselves, I know u can increase the number, just make it 160v160, it wont kill the servers(or atleast it didnt in past)

RaiderTr

Afaik it's "first come first serve" when it's filled in an Awesomeme battle

And i actually can give out " Ratatouille with fish" if this is the one you are talking about ?
But only in a limited amount. But i could throw that in instead of the chest next time ? Or another time maybe, who knows :-D
Believe a lot of ppl have too many of those already :'P

We had some discussion about what could be given from Battles before but let me try to find that :-D

Edit
(via my signature)
"Bring back random drops in fort battles, create a new reward pool that's good enough to encourage attendance"

Now idk if this is possible with the current tools but;

"During the tests on Event server (https://www.events.the-west.net) they gave some Craft items (like Wonder Tincture, Booby traps) , Shop items and even Free Sp"

Now imagine automated/scripted such thing for every Battle, not just Awesomia events.

Last edited:

Beefmeister

those medals i was talking about don't have to be a reward for every single fort battle...just a percentage there, like yellow drops in tombola. but yes the idea is for permanent rewards to come back

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
From the list i have. """that i sadly may not share"""

I do not have any crafting "items" so this is out of the picture.
But i do have all kinds of buff, So if something like "drop and luck" buffs are in demand, i could find some of those for next battle !!!!

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
2. update for me.

It can not be done, to up the limit of players in the fort battles. So the current max will have to do.
So it is " first come, first serve"

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
2. update for me.

It can not be done, to up the limit of players in the fort battles. So the current max will have to do.
So it is " first come, first serve"

A fair question: will players who are present at the fort but cannot participate due to a filled side still be able to contact Support to claim the participation reward or will this not be the case? I remember this was done in the past.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
This is not something that will or can be done.
Only the players in the fort battle will get these rewards.

But again as mentioned, next battles will be available the 15. with new rewards.

HelenBack

Yes, those who were at the Awesomia fort when the battle started but did not get in because there were too many players already signed up on that side... DID get the rewards for trying.

The player just had to submit a ticket to get the rewards added to their account.

Please check my previous tickets... :cooln:

ghafour

It is kind of disappointing to not get any rewards because the fight was filled. Rewards were indeed given after sending tickets in previous events or so I am told. Unless some 300 people are trolling me, you know. Or maybe the "Not something that can be done" is the trolling part. I wonder...

HelenBack

There are all sorts of little things like this that will come up... Always a learning curve to anything. We just need to be patient. Or if things have changed from Inno, then there may be nothing that our CM can do... Other than relay our disappointment to Inno and hope they reconsider.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Sadly that is what i can give out, if i want to add another item to the rewards as well.
And in my view, i would rather give something else out that can be "more" useful than fireworks!

Artem124

"Potion of weakness"
"Potion of Forgetfulness"
"Potion of a new Beginning"

give these out .. they would be very helpful

DeletedUser15368

This is not something that will or can be done.
I'm 99.999% sure it can be done as it has been done many times before for event fights (you manually change the numbers in the Fort Tool and it only applies to that one specific battle), and it is in the player's and company's interests to not have players turned away from an event battle (because it might encourage them to attend more often - good for us, and spending more money on gear - good for yous). I would implore you to ask again if the Awesomia numbers can be increased to 150 vs 150, at least for the future, and at least on Colorado or any others which can support those numbers.

It doesn't make sense to me to hold these special battles with extra rewards, when some players will miss out through no fault of their own, due to a new and arbitrary limit imposed on the GM fort.
Also fwiw, Awesomia literally exists to be the GM's playground, so I'm sad that it's been reduced to totally vanilla tombola battles, instead of the cool stuff it was intended for.

Last edited by a moderator: