Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

RaiderTr

Wilson's concept is cool, but the Set is weak.

Still better than Livingston, even though slightly.
Makes a good option for "free" players

Last edited:

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Hi everyone.

I had no idea that kuro made these fortbattle as something extra for the events.

My privat life have been hectic this week with my daily work, so i have not put to much time into the west.
But now i understand what you are talking about, and i will get right on it, because that could sound like fun, and surely something i will continue :-D

So until then, please spread the word, and i will post something official in the event post :)

Abydos1

10 days left and no fort dug by the mods for extra fireworks...can we at least get a couple of them before the end?

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
I hope i can make something later today.
As i wrote earlier, this was not something i was aware of had happened under Kuro. So i had a lot of "prework" to do before i can set anything up.

But as said, i hope i really can get something up and running before the event is over :)

Vagabonden

I hope i can make something later today.
As i wrote earlier, this was not something i was aware of had happened under Kuro. So i had a lot of "prework" to do before i can set anything up.

But as said, i hope i really can get something up and running before the event is over :)

if not, we can always try next event :D!

PrancingPurplePony

thanks for setting up some awesomia battles, however for next time, it would be helpful for people that have accounts in many worlds to have the start times staggered by at least an hour so they are not all running at the same time.

RaiderTr

Thanks!
Might just keep the rewards higher than "normal" and all good :-D

And yea starting times can be moved to a little bit later, from 21:00 to 22:30 or even 23:00 depending on server.

Otherwise 20:00 a bit early for many and might conflict with other servers.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well compared to players having accounts on the worlds. it might be difficult to appease everyone.
BUT the times can be changed. So it 22:30 better ? for "evening time" ?

Edit: and i will of course make more of these battles before the event ends.

Luka882

as others said, Spreading the timers would be amazing, AKA - Colorado 21:00, arizona 22:00, kansas 23:00, then again idk idaho 21:00, dakota 22:00, houston 23:00 / pairing up most active with same time as most dead.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Okay then, i have changed the times so they are happening at 20 - 21 and 22
Next one i make will be in the AM then, to cater to those players :)

RaiderTr

Next one i make will be in the AM then
Uhm what?
Which AM? After midnight or in the morning?

I mean so far no one did either because numbers be very low and majority are Offline/At work so it always been between 20-24 server time

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Uhm what?
Which AM? After midnight or in the morning?

I mean so far no one did either because numbers be very low and majority are Offline/At work so it always been between 20-24 server time
I meant the next battle will take place at 10-12 server time :)

@Hr.Nyborg what are the rewards for the battles?
thank you for listening to the community

Your welcome, i am here for the players ;-)
And good idea, i will write the rewards in the announcement on the forum.
But fireworks and awesomia chest.

RaiderTr

I meant the next battle will take place at 10-12 server time :)
Well, I wouldn't recommend it.. Because it doesn't benefit majority and doesn't bring much people.

But your call.
fireworks and awesomia chest
Hm, maybe we can round the fireworks 1k :'P
(Or are they part of the chest?)

And.. Sadly those Shop buffs are obsolete for the most part, but you can't do anything about it..

Unless of course u pick some specific reward instead of that Chest :-))

Last edited:

Artem124

for the last awesomia battle before event ends.. give a full reskill potion + fireworks as a reward :/

Luka882

Same as today will attract biggest number, yes there is always that story it benefits the most the europeans, but in reality thats the biggest player base, you can do morning ones on like saturday or sunday(like 10-12 server time) but still wont be even close as prime time show ups. About rewards you cant really do anything special but fireworks and maybe instead of a bad chest with a random item, give ratatoutile(close enough) or stuff like that, that is still usable, since 90% of UPS shop is a bit, old. Also it really isnt hard to raise number of players allowed on each side, turning awesomia from 130 vs 120, to 200 vs 200 to make sure everyone gets in would be very nice.