[Official]Politics & Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is direct spam, no other words can cover it up. I personally think people need to give up spamming, it doesn't make the forums more fun. Just a pain in the ass to read.

You clearly have no concept of what Spam is.

DeletedUser

Using a [b makes my posts stand out. If I'm scrolling through a page I can see if I have posted already by looking for the bold letters. I'm not picking on anyone, therefore no one should 'attempt' to pick on me. Just because you can quote what I say and write 10 words underneath it doesn't make you the sharpest shooter in the West you know. I just think people need to learn to control their posts. It's like being on a game with a bunch of 10 year olds who just discovered swear words...

DeletedUser

John 18:33-37
33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."
In no certain terms this is the Lord stating that any earthly kingdom is not one that He nor His followers should partake in. This talk of politics obscures us from our true mission of love, this propaganda masks our fundamental sameness with crude jokes accentuating irrelevant differences.

For this reason I would beg all of those who cherish their souls to think twice before contributing.

DeletedUser

Woah. That was the most unexpected response I could've thought up.

DeletedUser

Spam involves massive posting of threads that have nothing to do with the context of the game. These posts and threads have everything to do with the context of the game. To what posts are you addressing as Spam? I suppose I see it completely different (and no doubt more accurate) than you.

DeletedUser

My opinion is my own, for you to question it shows what kind of person you are. You believe in one thing and other peoples beliefs are irrelevant, well thats what it would seem like from this point of view...

DeletedUser

Opinions without reason are hollow. Each person's individuality must be respected, but with that privilege comes the responsibility to study hard and learn well the rules of logic, argumentation, and thought.

DeletedUser

your posts stand out because all you do is whine, not because the text is bold

if you don't want to look at pictures of propaganda, don't click on the Politics and Propaganda thread and stop spamming it with your nonsense

DeletedUser

My opinion is my own, for you to question it shows what kind of person you are. You believe in one thing and other peoples beliefs are irrelevant, well thats what it would seem like from this point of view...

You're asking for our discussion to be closed because of that opinion. You're damn right I'm going to question it.

DeletedUser

Actually, it is called prescriptivism (prescribing ones views and/or moral opinions upon another person) and your arguing is evidence that you are trying to "change the ways" of us TW.com folk by preaching your views at us, wanted or not (I.e. you are trying to force your views on us). You are trying to "change our ways" by using such forms as personal insults (unhighlighted in your post)

An example of prescriptivism is;

A head teacher at a school telling the students that "bullying is wrong". That is prescribing his view that it is wrong, not that the intrinsic value of the act is wrong.

"Take the plank out of your own eye, before taking the saw dust out of anothers"

DeletedUser

Fine everyone wants a spamming picture? Then have some cat -.-

Now what exactly has that got to do with this thread?

The other pictures posted have got to do with this thread as they are propaganda to/against a poster (and/or a political figure if we are gonna talk about the Brown thing), what has your post got to do with anything?

That is a difference, propaganda is on topic, spam isn't.:)

DeletedUser

iwishwp7.jpg

The best dream I've ever had. </3

Note; NOT offtopic.
Damn you if you delete me, damn you.

bumps self.
Hightower must see me.

DeletedUser

@ MarkPancake,

This picture is for you,

9lbmv4.jpg

*All pictures are legal property of Anji inc. And may not be copied without legal consent

DeletedUser

@ Fool
There is a place for only one fool on this world matey... and sure as hell I was the first one here!

emotawesomepm9ic2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.