1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser

is this bug or ?!?!?!
i do monday and tuesday daily task but it say me i dont do after migration !!!!

hmm, it happened the same when testing on beta. i thought this was fixed. it is a bug. send a support ticket.

Deleted User - 1278415

And after another day goes by since migration we have:

World 1 4889 +576
World 2 1101 -19
World 3 1068 -7
World 4 1052 -20
World 5 1034 -23
World 6 6188 -21
World 7 1048 -11
World 8 1134 -5
World 9 1109 -30
World 10 1820 -21
World 11 3575 +50
World 12 4709 +27
World 13 Arizona 15718 -284
World 14 Briscoe 4796 +42
World 15 Colorado 5918 +93

Fascinating to see w1 growing. Guess people like the 2 hour jobs :p

After 1 day of migration the numbers are

World 1 4313
World 2 1120
World 3 1075
World 4 1072
World 5 1057
World 6 6209
World 7 1059
World 8 1163
World 9 1139
World 10 1841
World 11 3525
World 12 4682
World 13 Arizona 16002
World 14 Briscoe 4754
World 15 Colorado 5825

It will be interesting to see how the numbers dwindle after a week or so.

DeletedUser

Fascinating to see Arizona dropping. Apparently A LOT of people are deleting on Arizona to move older toons there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

- 157 total old worlds moves and + 576 :blink: are the other odd 400 greenhorns ?

Great to see W1 growing :D ill be going there myself as its the original and birthplace of the west and ive been gone too long ...

ps W1 needs to be renamed... Texas springs to mind :cool:

I think arizona is dropping because the bots cleared out the noob lvl 1s who join then never bother again

DeletedUser

Meh, I wonder if the motivation to move to world 1 is because of the bennies they obtained to their stats from being at the newer worlds. I assume all worlds provide the option to migrate, right?

DeletedUser

I assume all worlds provide the option to migrate, right?

Yes, but you can only migrate from full to full, enhanced to enhanced, full, or classic, and classic to enhanced or full, not from full (i.e. worlds where you could buy SP) to classic.

DeletedUser16008

yknow thats because they gave everyone a choice of Classic 1 Expanded and 4 Complete system worlds.

Its a no brainer for me with old world toons

DeletedUser

did I do this right?

this is the end for me.. w7 in jumping.. no need to waste my time

You can not log in again after you register your account for deletion.Your account will be deleted in approximately 5 days.The account will only be deleted on this game world. The forum account and accounts on other worlds will not be affected.

Password:
I think this is it..

DeletedUser

this is the end for me.. w7 in jumping.. no need to waste my time

I think this is it..

If you meant to migrate w7, not delete, no, that's wrong. Just log back in to cancel deletion. It's Options > Account > Character transfer (below Delete). If you wanted to delete w1, 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15 to migrate from w7, yes, you have to wait 5 days for that world to be deleted.

DeletedUser

I will NOT be putting any more money into the Inno coffers as from today.

I have kept the number 1 slot on Briscoe for months now (and in the top two for over 18 months!) which I have financed. I log in today and find another player has migrated from another world to the number 1 position. Ridiculous! A lot of this game has been about rankings but now it has just gone crazy. Servers hardly work these days anyway.

By all means let players migrate but do not take away rankings which have taken so long to get. That is my rant; i know some players here will have different views however it doesn't matter anymore to me as my bank account has closed to Inno games.

DeletedUser

w11 had no advantage over w14. We both had the level cap raised the same day.

DeletedUser

You don't get it do you and I didn't expect you too either. You had a huge advantage and that advantage is time! Yes time! That world started how long in front of Briscoe? Let me ask you that question. At least I might get one answer out of you!

Enough of this rubbish. As I said this is just crazy that players can take over our front page spots in Briscoe by players who have played the game years before we did. You can argue this fact all you like but as I mentioned don't think many nuggets will be coming your way.

I have paid a lot in the past to Inno to keep my number 1 spot. These payments cease as from today.

Deleted User - 1278415

Besides time I think it is all in how you arrange what your character does.

I mean I could have had a character on world x doing all exp jobs
while I opened another character on world y doing all cash jobs

Why doesnt my wealthy character get a rank vs my exp job character get ranked higher?

yes time is a matter of opinion but I know people like Vitamin2002 from w9 worked his tail off to have all the quests, daily tasks, fort fights and get top rank on w9. And if I remember correctly he is against nugget use. Somehow he manged to get to the top of the charts.

So basically it all comes down to how you play the game wisely.

Try playing the game on hard now and see if you can still be #1 without the nuggets. Inno will survive without them.

You have a pretty high dueling level... this migration should give you new meat to beat up on.

DeletedUser

But W11 duelers have been going at it for longer, meaning higher dueling levels. So if you dueled for xp on an older World, chances are, you have more xp than the newer World xp duelers. Of course, that's the only case where the older Worlds would have any advantage.

DeletedUser32160

I disagree Your world started way before w14 and you had so much more time to build your character .I see so many people upset over this migration .Many are done spending money I for one am one and i have bought almost 150k nuggets.Wont buy anymore though.This merge was a terrible idea many ready to quit now because of it.Great job guys in ruining this game.:mad:

But W11 duelers have been going at it for longer, meaning higher dueling levels. So if you dueled for xp on an older World, chances are, you have more xp than the newer World xp duelers. Of course, that's the only case where the older Worlds would have any advantage.

I disagree here also.

DeletedUser

You don't get it do you and I didn't expect you too either. You had a huge advantage and that advantage is time! Yes time! That world started how long in front of Briscoe? Let me ask you that question. At least I might get one answer out of you!

Enough of this rubbish. As I said this is just crazy that players can take over our front page spots in Briscoe by players who have played the game years before we did. You can argue this fact all you like but as I mentioned don't think many nuggets will be coming your way.

I have paid a lot in the past to Inno to keep my number 1 spot. These payments cease as from today.

I don't get it? I had a huge advantage? It's about time? I'm sorry, but you're the one who doesn't get it. Make all the excuses you want, but here are the facts:

The first 99 on Briscoe was October 25th, 2010.The level cap was raised December 12th, 2010. Until the cap was raised, XP didn't accumulate at level 99. I don't know when you reached 99 because the Briscoe HoF only shows 2 pages, but you reached 100 January 2nd, 2011, so I guess you weren't 99 when the cap was raised (which isn't my fault). As for level 120, you hit it March 2nd, 2011. I made no effort to get to 120 quickly and wasn't using premium until 116 and I got 120 on April 16th, 2011. You've had more time to get XP after 120 than me and I've made no effort to get it. Most of my XP is from fort battles.

Suck it up and pass me, I could care less. I'll continue to get my XP from fort battles and minimal daily quests.

DeletedUser

What is this character going on about? I ask you?

We had a bench mark where in Briscoe we had to get to the top. I achieved this bench mark. AND kept it at my expense.

Ladies and Gentlemen and members of InnoGames .. this surely is a joke.

BTW ELMYR: you still didn't answer the question about when W11 started.