Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20105

Yes i found those items in those chests

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
in different ''server world's'' i play....thats why i am very disappointed from the items i found

i found also in 6 server i play
2 x nat's 1 golden tomachok, 1 scofield jasse james, Athos, fancy indian pant in 3 different server i have 3 x-mas sled ...and i don't remember the rest anymore.

DeletedUser

items that need to be revised are
christmas sled -unique chest
stallion -unique chest
Allens paper box revolver -premium chest
Bob the builders overall-premium chest
Atho's foil-premium chest
Oxcart-unique chest
Fancy Indian pants-unique chest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

You will need to indicate in which boxes these items were found.

DeletedUser

I believe those items were found in the chests that themos posted the picture of. i personally would like to put hernandos up on the list since its basically the beginners wep now but at the very least allens :(

DeletedUser

The junk chests 1000 nuggets for a brittle crossbow and precise pepper? Seemed more like a normal wooden and iron or can you atleast explain how many more possible products where in these boxes. From that drops i am completely stumped as to what magic that boxes could contain? Im not complaining in general I am very satisfied about the items I did receive except for that boxes. But more of a curiosity?

You keep going on and on and on about the junk chest. What exactly is ambiguous about "worth up to $5k"? How does that not apply to a brittle crossbow? The only reason you could possibly argue with it is if you got something that WASN'T junk, which a brittle crossbow clearly is. And how is a p pepper gun not worth over $5k? And they weren't 1k nuggets.

DeletedUser

junk chest was the option just below the 1 mil (1k nugget) premium chest

DeletedUser

In descending order, the most valuable chests are premium, unique, fancy, and then junk, of the non-standard chests. You have the chests mixed up, mate.

DeletedUser

that cant be true though... unique had a minimum of 10k on it and premium didnt plus the unique was only offered at the highest cost so i think its

Unique
Premium
Fancy
Junk
---------
where they line up with the standard steel, iron and wood is another interesting part of the equation because those are handed out like nothing with the newer quests but thats where it gets twisted up and i get all frustrated and hate myself again for paying nuggets lol so eh.

Spaceydk

I got:
Unique Tashunka's
Premium
1. Sled
2. Nats
3. Calamitys

The sled is the issue I have, Nats and Calamitys are just bad luck on my part had I gotten Bowie's instead I would have accepted it, not liked it but accepted it. Premium for me promised unique or named items and even with a Bowie's instead of the sled I would have gotten that, the issue is that a sled is not a premium item Bowie's, Nat's and Calamity's are and I don't see the difference between a sled and a oxcart/stallion in fact a sled is less rare since everyone can get 2 and keep them.
If Bill's belt is from a premium chest thats bad as well, but Allens I am fine with being in a premium if you remove that you should also remove Athos and Nats and I don't think there is a reason for that.
Stallion, oxcart and Fancy Indian I agree with should be removed since they are obtainable via quest or shop.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok let us do it like this, clearly no matter what I say I'm still going to be flamed even though I had nothing to do with this chest situation. I'm merely acting as a messenger to get information back and forth between you as the players and the developers of the game.

I cannot promise any outcome here but it is worth a try. I would like a list of items that you think should be revised in each of the chests. Namely the fancy, unique and premium ones. I already have a nice neat list, but I may have missed something or there is items you still feel need a revision. I will say again, I cannot guarantee any outcome but I will bring this to the attention of the people that can look into these changes again.

• Fancy Chest: ...
  • Unique Chest: ...
  • Premium Chest: ...
Feel free to use the above as a template.

You've already received my ticket about the sled being in the premium chest, but other than that, I would say that anything in over 10% of inventories as shown in http://tw-db.info/?strana=item_stats as a rough guide shouldn't be in the premium chests either, excepting the collectors items, shirts, shoes, neckbands and hats as they can all be bought in the shops and with the trousers and belts, maybe other items that can be bought in shops like higher level pants shouldn't be in the chests either. I'm not sure how much of those were in the premium chests, but given that the description gave the impression that rare items were in the chest, I'd say that that's a reasonable idea of a rare item.

The unique chest should have been self explanatory. Anything with a purchase price under $10,000 shouldn't've been in it, even though Rudolph would be awesome to get, the price is still only $250. Whether the cost of each 'present' matched the item inside is another question.

Also, it would be interesting to know how many chests were purchased in each world to give an idea of how much the markets were 'flooded' with new items. I doubt that information would be forthcoming from Inno though

Spaceydk

If Inno is doing something similar again I think its a good idea to make a post about what the items the chests contain before its released so everyone knows the dangers/rewards and then no one can complain.

DeletedUser25892

Ok let us do it like this, clearly no matter what I say I'm still going to be flamed even though I had nothing to do with this chest situation. I'm merely acting as a messenger to get information back and forth between you as the players and the developers of the game.

I cannot promise any outcome here but it is worth a try. I would like a list of items that you think should be revised in each of the chests. Namely the fancy, unique and premium ones. I already have a nice neat list, but I may have missed something or there is items you still feel need a revision. I will say again, I cannot guarantee any outcome but I will bring this to the attention of the people that can look into these changes again.

Some of you may see this as sucking up to a mod or whatever you call it...but for some reason as I read some of the previous posts why do you all continue to flame and complain when you have an advocate trying to help you. You obviously don't care that much if you choose to continue down that path. It seems INNO is making a change and you have a mod trying to even go a step further to help. Da Twista asked a simple question,

"I would like a list of items that you think should be revised in each of the chests. Namely the fancy, unique and premium ones. I already have a nice neat list, but I may have missed something or there is items you still feel need a revision."

so why don't you just answer him instead of just posting and try not to flame him by putting items that are 10K more (unique chest) or 5K more (fancy chest) or putting. And you cannot just give a broad answer of items that only 10% of players have them...he needs specifics to make an argument case to the developers so give him the "FACTS" he is requesting and then you might see a change. If you cannot do that, then ALT+F4 your forum browser and cry to someone who cares.

Now that I got that off my chest,

Items I received and would like revision:

Premium Chest - Allens Pepperbox Revolver, Bob Builder's Overalls

Items I have seen others get and I would like to second them in a revision:

Premium Chest - Sled

Unique Chest - Rudolph

(the rudolph is a principle issue considering it is understood that the item is suppose to be worth 10K which getting that item causes confusion and unclear clarity on what the chest was suppose to contain)

DeletedUser

Fancy Chest: ...

Thanks Da Twista. From my side:
  • Unique Chest: Young Stallion
  • Premium Chest: Christmas Sled, 2x Bowie's Knife

DeletedUser30307

To be honest, I do not remember exactly which chest gave me what. After all the confusion, I've made a video for the items received on en8 and even though i remember what all i got on the other worlds....i still can't be sure of it. on en8 i got all good things :).

Hence i'll stick with the chests in general for now;

Premium/Unique Chests :
Any item that can be purchased in shops or found in drops should be removed.
Sleds should definitely be removed (even though i did not get any).
Maybe the animals should be removed as well, if in case the animals are to be kept then they should be auctionable along with the other non auctionable items.
The hernando should be removed.

I agree regarding the reskilling aspect to obtain the bob builder, allens etc. but then again the price difference between the $100 steel and the $1000 premium needs to be justified. For the premium chests it should only be premium items & items below the harmonicas do not come across as premium items and they should be excluded....in my opinion.

hash

p.s. it also might be easier to strike out the items if you were to present a list of items that can be received from the chests. even if something is removed now and whenever another sale of chests comes up....this entire process will be repeated as there will be other items that people will not like from the premium chests. let the players know and name the the items for future as well....at least for future if the players knew what to expect, then they cannot blame inno as it was in their knowledge what they are gambling on.

DeletedUser

regarding the products we get from buffalo bills bags is there going to be any changes.If yes why get product worth 3$ for a bag u bought for $5000 when you can easily grind to get the products plus i noticed most products from the bags are not very useful for crafting just only a few i noticed could be used. And if you answer is NO then i can live with it

DeletedUser

I fully agree with hash and at the very least a list would be great for next year since something this lucrative cant go without a repeat.

i got figaro's and bill hickok's in my 2 steel lined chests but those were reasonable items for the price i paid plus most all of us know what to expect from steel chests, im sure this is all just because the price to gift ratio seems a bit off and heavily in the favor of the price in most cases.

Anything i say is not directed at twista it is directed through him to the devs since they cant get on here themselves. so i apologize for any ill intentions towards twista, i know it isnt his fault nor in his hands to directly deal with.

DeletedUser33639

For me i would like to change the following items i don't remember the chest as i stored in the way of amount so i will post it according to the purchase amount of the gift.

25000 ---> Precise Harquebus
1000000 ---> Athos' foil

I hope i get them replaced i will keep my fingers crossed and will wait..... :whistle:

DeletedUser8627

Thanks for your feedback guys, I just need a little something quick.

Has anyone got a screenshot available where it shows you got the Christmas Sled from either the unique or premium chests?

DeletedUser30307

Thanks for your feedback guys, I just need a little something quick.

Has anyone got a screenshot available where it shows you got the Christmas Sled from either the unique or premium chests?

I would believe that its for the players benefit (assuming the SS will ensure that the sled is removed). But I would like to add another thing....due to the incompetence of the devs, the players should not suffer and the burden of evidence should not be the responsibility of the players. The devs need to take out the sled and run the script (as you had mentioned how the replacement of the chests will take place) where the script will automatically check for sleds from boxes and replace the boxes.

Irrespective of the above....if any players has an SS then please pass it on to support in order to make things easier for support team & for you as well.

hash

P.S. when will these boxes become available again....can't wait to buy more of them lol (once everything is in order).

Status
Not open for further replies.