read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser283

well... you can win a round

and I want to level the playing field a bit... if all of these people who played this game for a while before us and tested it out and what not are joining together... I see that as unfair

So I will do anything in my power to make sure THEY are the ones saing crap is unfair and having no fun... because it wont be much fun in this game being raped by the more experienced players, even though it's the first world and everyone should be noobs... these guys arn't

DeletedUser

Family towns

Do you know :(

What gives. Tell me that most of the players are older than the pre-school kids I have to work with.

Tell me that you are not gonna go crying to the game admins, just because something does not suit you.

It's about time we all stopped crying, and get on with the job at hand. Come on, it's a game for crying out loud. Am waiting for someone to advocate a system of getting players done.

All this testosterone (god, I hope that is the correct spelling) and it's only a game. Sit with your eyes closed after reading some of the posts, and you can see these moaners pacing up and down shaking with frustration, beating their war drums, waving the flag of idignation. Still it allows for a certain amount of laughter when you get to read the forums.

Come on, its a game :)

DeletedUser

well... you can win a round

and I want to level the playing field a bit... if all of these people who played this game for a while before us and tested it out and what not are joining together... I see that as unfair

So I will do anything in my power to make sure THEY are the ones saing crap is unfair and having no fun... because it wont be much fun in this game being raped by the more experienced players, even though it's the first world and everyone should be noobs... these guys arn't

Well good luck fighting Mods :)

Do you know :(

What gives. Tell me that most of the players are older than the pre-school kids I have to work with.

Tell me that you are not gonna go crying to the game admins, just because something does not suit you.

It's about time we all stopped crying, and get on with the job at hand. Come on, it's a game for crying out loud. Am waiting for someone to advocate a system of getting players done.

All this testosterone (god, I hope that is the correct spelling) and it's only a game. Sit with your eyes closed after reading some of the posts, and you can see these moaners pacing up and down shaking with frustration, beating their war drums, waving the flag of idignation. Still it allows for a certain amount of laughter when you get to read the forums.

Come on, its a game :)

Nice speach glad someone told the kid straight lol;)

DeletedUser

I won't lie... I see a major problem with family towns... Major... But I intend to do whatever I can in this game to make sure that those who have an advantage over the rest of us and know the game inside and out do NOT win... and if that means mass recruiting a crap load of people from TW to come join and build up town after town after town... so be it

An advantage? Know the game inside out? Did you forget your brain today?

Here I will number it for you:

1. The point of the alpha test was not for us to get to know the game but to help find missing translations and some bugs. We did things that we would not have done in the real game - put skill points in random jobs just to see if they were translated alright, complete useless quest lines etc.

2. The level of the highest ranked player was 14 if my memory doesnt fail me.. you really think thats enough to 'know the game inside out'? If so it must be a really stupid and simple game..

3. What advantage are you talking about besides that? That Hightower used a very simple concept of a build strategy to get us miles ahead of any other town? Or that all of us pool money together and have great teamwork?
Then yes, we have very very big advantages, better recruit everyone to stand up to those *******s who 'know the game inside out'.

DeletedUser283

An advantage? Know the game inside out? Did you forget your brain today?

Here I will number it for you:

1. The point of the alpha test was not for us to get to know the game but to help find missing translations and some bugs. We did things that we would not have done in the real game - put skill points in random jobs just to see if they were translated alright, complete useless quest lines etc.

2. The level of the highest ranked player was 14 if my memory doesnt fail me.. you really think thats enough to 'know the game inside out'? If so it must be a really stupid and simple game..

3. What advantage are you talking about besides that? That Hightower used a very simple concept of a build strategy to get us miles ahead of any other town? Or that all of us pool money together and have great teamwork?
Then yes, we have very very big advantages, better recruit everyone to stand up to those *******s who 'know the game inside out'.

W/e

Point is, that is my mission in this game... to make sure that the people who don't know much about this game or any "building strategy" are able to have fun as well... and not just get trampled over....

In Tribalwars my outlook is very different and I have fun trampling the noobs... but since I am a noob at this game, lmao, I see things a bit differently :p

DeletedUser

W/e

Point is, that is my mission in this game... to make sure that the people who don't know much about this game or any "building strategy" are able to have fun as well... and not just get trampled over....

In Tribalwars my outlook is very different and I have fun trampling the noobs... but since I am a noob at this game, lmao, I see things a bit differently :p

wow what a pointless aim, atm everyones a noob. Maybe you should try this on world 2 when it comes out but to look after noobs good luck lol

DeletedUser

W/e

Do I take that as a fail sir?

DeletedUser

Ermm... once again w/e

Dont care.... I will do whatever I can to make sure that the people who have the advantage don't have an advantage

I repeat, what advantage?

Oh yeah, when you dont care you usually stop posting..

DeletedUser

Do I take that as a fail sir?

to add on:

loldog-cute-puppy-pictures-fail.jpg

lol

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't really have a problem with family tribes. The fact there is a 20 page discussion about family towns (ALL OF WHICH I READ) is pretty sad.

I actually sent #2 of the 3 tw.com towns a message asking them to join, though I never got a response.

I find it kind of sad that people have a closed mind because they didn't like family tribes in tribal wars.

DeletedUser283

It might make this game a bit more fun... Because then there wouldn't be any "Elite" towns that could just dominate... it would be more diplomatic and the such...

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't really have a problem with family tribes. The fact there is a 20 page discussion about family towns (ALL OF WHICH I READ) is pretty sad.

I actually sent #2 of the 3 tw.com towns a message asking them to join, though I never got a response.

I find it kind of sad that people have a closed mind because they didn't like family tribes in tribal wars.

I want to play The-West, I don't want someone trying to force me into playing simcity. Which is what happens on every game that families start up on.

btw, another family town was just built.

DeletedUser283

what is the new family town?

And how do you even know these are family towns?

DeletedUser

I want to play The-West, I don't want someone trying to force me into playing simcity. Which is what happens on every game that families start up on.

btw, another family town was just built.

another family town? who? what? when? where?

Status
Not open for further replies.