read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to play The-West, I don't want someone trying to force me into playing simcity. Which is what happens on every game that families start up on.

btw, another family town was just built.

Then don't allow anyone to force you to play simcity. Play your own game. Play it your own way. You shouldn't be worried about the way anyone else plays, unless you are fearful that thy might be better than you (or anyone else for that matter).

Get on with it and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser283

Then don't allow anyone to force you to play simcity. Play your own game. Play it your own way. You shouldn't be worried about the way anyone else plays, unless you are fearful that thy might be better than you (or anyone else for that matter).

He just dosn't want a challenge :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

KingJames, I see you want to just hurt HT for whatever reason.
I don't understand it but that doesn't matter at all... that's your problem.

If you want to make sure the noobs will be protected from the bigger players and will be able to play a nice fun game, why would you want to have a huge family in the middle?
How can anyone just enjoy the game if there is a family of towns protecting each other and raiding everything in it's path?
You can't enjoy the game f you can't fight your way up' and nobody can ever fight a family if it get's big enough...
all we wanted to do is make sure there are no family tribes around!
How is that not right? why do you oppose it?

DeletedUser

springerflame, apparently you have never played a game with families before?

Family tribes/towns, gather all the noobs, tons of them. Then they say "alll this is ours, any attacks on any of these towns will result in the entire noobville tribe attacking you".

Every damn noob in the game joins them.

Then the game turns from actually playing the game, to sitting and recruiting.

No thanks, not here, not ever. Go simcity somewhere else.

DeletedUser283

Well... I don't care about later worlds, because then many of us will have experience in this game and know what to do and have the strategies that HT and others are using to get far more advanced then the rest of us...

So untill we all know how to play this game... I will make it unfair for those who already do know how, because it isn't any fun either to have the threat of the experienced players raiding you constantly... when EVERYONE else is not experienced yet

DeletedUser

Well... I don't care about later worlds, because then many of us will have experience in this game and know what to do and have the strategies that HT and others are using to get far more advanced then the rest of us...

So untill we all know how to play this game... I will make it unfair for those who already do know how, because it isn't any fun either to have the threat of the experienced players raiding you constantly... when EVERYONE else is not experienced yet

stop ranting and keep playing

DeletedUser

Family tribes/towns, gather all the noobs, tons of them. Then they say "alll this is ours, any attacks on any of these towns will result in the entire noobville tribe attacking you".

Every damn noob in the game joins them.

Then the game turns from actually playing the game, to sitting and recruiting.

No thanks, not here, not ever. Go simcity somewhere else.

But what you dont seem to be grasping Hightower is the fact that tribalwar.com does not recruit anyone but themselves, Not you or any other noob in the game will get an invite, So how exactly does that fit with your description of them being a family tribe?

DeletedUser

WTF are you talking about?
I'm playing the game for 2 days now and I can say I know how to play...
So maybe instead of talking about building a family just play the game, see for yourself!
Play for a few day, you'll be fine without a family, and we can all have a nice little world full of war and bloodshed and no freaking mafia!

DeletedUser

What experience? 9 days?
Your afraid of 9 days more experience? When you have tools that I never had?

I cannot believe that you have already given up, and are huddling in fear, before the first attack even happens. Man that is sooo lame.

DeletedUser

But what you dont seem to be grasping Hightower is the fact that tribalwar.com does not recruit anyone but themselves, Not you or any other noob in the game will get an invite, So how exactly does that fit with your description of them being a family tribe?

Wait a minute, before I address this, is this the answer to my questions? Are you now admitting your a family of towns, and that your family name is "tribalwar.com"?

DeletedUser283

What experience? 9 days?
Your afraid of 9 days more experience? When you have tools that I never had?

I cannot believe that you have already given up, and are huddling in fear, before the first attack even happens. Man that is sooo lame.

Tools you never had? Like the West Stats website? :rolleyes:

Please enlighten me with these "tools" that are at my disposal... when you and the other MORE experienced (never said very experienced) players are all huddling together as well...

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me with these "tools" that are at my disposal... when you and the other MORE experienced (never said very experienced) players are all huddling together as well...

The west stats website for one, this forum for another. We never had access to this kind of knowledge. When has one of the Alpha players ever withheld information they gained from playing Alpha?

I see no huddling going on from the Alphas, We are all split into two unaffiliated towns, and various free roaming individuals.

DeletedUser

your just wanting to pick a fight arn't you? If you've got knowledge with TW you would relize you picked it with the wrong, HT will pwn your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.