read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stop twisting what is being said, You have some serious issues in your life i think, Go address them and then i will maybe speak to you again in here, No you dont wind me up if thats what you are trying to do, I just think you are an idiot, End of story.

I'm not twisting anything, answer the question in your own words.

Are you are, or are you not a family of towns?

What is the name of the family?

How hard is that to answer? What do you have to hide?

DeletedUser283

your just wanting to pick a fight arn't you? If you've got knowledge with TW you would relize you picked it with the wrong, HT will pwn your ass

LMFAO

look forward to it :D

Actually... that is one of the main reasons I want to see a strong family emerge...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And who are you? One of his ass leeches?

fox2, let me offer you a little advice.

Get off the forum, you suck at P&P.

Run back to your pool of noobs, and find someone with some experience.

I have continually asked a very simple question, yet your entire family appears completely unable to answer it. Instead you obfuscate, and insult the posters. Grow up.

DeletedUser

Learn to spell:p

wow, what a come back.

Man you rule the P&P world.

With the mad noobery skillz like this, you will do well in a family of towns.

You guys should all gather in a circle of towns and congratulate yourselves.

DeletedUser

fox2, let me offer you a little advice.

Get off the forum, you suck at P&P.

Run back to your pool of noobs, and find someone with some experience.

I have continually asked a very simple question, yet your entire family appears completely unable to answer it. Instead you obfuscate, and insult the posters. Grow up.

Let me say one last post to you Hightower, And i mean my last, I dont even try to create p+p, That is just another figment of your warped mind.

DeletedUser

springerflame, apparently you have never played a game with families before?

Family tribes/towns, gather all the noobs, tons of them. Then they say "alll this is ours, any attacks on any of these towns will result in the entire noobville tribe attacking you".

Every damn noob in the game joins them.

Then the game turns from actually playing the game, to sitting and recruiting.

No thanks, not here, not ever. Go simcity somewhere else.

Oh please. Of course I have played family games before. Bottom line here, is that you want to force your own ideas and idea of the way this game should be played on all other players. For my money (and this is only for my money), everyone needs to get on with game play and quit strutting around.

would it really matter if noobs attacked you, your family or your town. surely you must be big enough and experienced enough to handle the odd noob here and there. Actually, oh heck, just realised, we are all noobs here !!!!

You may feel that the game will turn into a sitting and recruiting exercise, but if that's your idea of game play then you need to take a long hard look at why you are playing. Do not know anyone who would spend time each day sitting and recruiting. We are all here to play.

It's a game about the West. Is it not refered to as "The Wild West", and do they (the historians) not tell us how the West was won. From my memories at school, it was tamed by long hard fought battles with the indiginous (once again, I hope that is the correct spelling) people. With the land and the environment. Was it not also an epic civil war that eventually brought about the creation of the United States of America (historians, please feel free to beat me about the head if I got this wrong).

Don't ever remember the history books saying you can settle in the America's, but not if you are a family.

Of course I play games where families are involved. Have had my butt kicked loads of times, and have it loads as well. If you are good enough, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are not, then you work at it till you are.

The West was founded and grew strong on family values and beliefs. Those of us that are British know and respect this. We just like fish and chips and cups of tea.

Play the game, quit moaning :)

DeletedUser

Let me say one last post to you Hightower, and i mean my last, I dont even try to create p+p, That is just another figment of your warped mind.

I am completely aware you have no P&P skills, that is blatantly obvious, but you certainly are attempting it.

Since your noob family appears incapable of answering even the simplest of questions. I will hereby name your family for you.

Hence forth, the family of towns in the center will be called "NOOBERY".

DeletedUser

HT, lets multi-account. in that way, we can beat families. yay!

i personally take it as a challenge fighting against families. ;)

DeletedUser

I personally think can anyone give me a reason why i shouldn't close this pile of spam post whoring flame topic with about 1 page worth of actual valid posts?

DeletedUser

I intend to oppose the new family towns in the west, I don't want them destroying this game too.

They have positioned themselves so far away from the rest of us, to encourage us to leave them to their simcity ways, here is their plan:

1. Found towns far away from the competition.
2. Found lots of towns, and recruit like crazy, using the discardable recruits to fund their expansion.
3. Fight duels between themselves to boost their levels up. One guy drops his equipment, while the rest of them attack him.

Its basically the same tactics as used in other games, milk the noobs that accept invites, and discard their carcasses.

If your a Mayor of another town, and wish to oppose this scourge, mail me in game.

Freaking Amen to that..familes are destorying world 15 of tribal wars and my tribe is commited to taking them out and thus will our town(made up in its core by my tribe members) will be commited to kicking the butt of any(whatever you can replace point whoring with in this game) newbs who want to play a game of hugs instead of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.