Market, what's the point so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The market items are the same, the fee is different, just like the bank. The bigger the level, the smaller the fee.

DeletedUser21299

hello can we buy special item ????????????

hello

so can we buy special item like nats machete allans pepperbox revolver. I have seen figaros razor chambers pot or is the market only good for low levs. :mad::mad::mad:
and I am not complening
its good so the workers can do stuff

tanks niklas81

DeletedUser

Yes, all named weapons including alan's and nat's weapons, bowie's, earp's, granmont's... etc... All such weapons can be sold at the market.

DeletedUser

Tried that... you can't. Minimum price you must set is retail price.

You set buy it now as retail , though min bid can be lower, just means they have to wait a day for it.

Here my evidence, normally costs 240$, i was only messing about though could probably put it lower, i know if you do buy it now and then a min you definetly can though note here no buy it now :)
bluebowtie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any way to cancel an auction if there is no bids on the item you put up for sale?

DeletedUser25233

'developed' market

I tried offering something for sale. Firstly, I couldn't figure out how to offer it for lower than retail price, and would be glad if some would explain it in small words how this is done. Secondly, it wouldn't let me offer the item at all until I found a 'developed' market to sell it from. Huh? Our market was at level 1. Does this mean I have to build it to level >1 or what? Confused.

DeletedUser25233

Oh, and another thing. The market can be sorted by distance. Does this mean that if I win an auction I have to travel to the town it was offered from to pick it up?

DeletedUser9470

yes
or you can press the tiny lil button and pay 10 nuggets to get it delivered straight to ur invent

DeletedUser

Question: I'm looking at the market right now and am seeing that pilgrims dress shoes are listed as searchable but pilgrims shoes aren't? Why is that and what determines buyable items?

DeletedUser

Question: I'm looking at the market right now and am seeing that pilgrims dress shoes are listed as searchable but pilgrims shoes aren't? Why is that and what determines buyable items?

Because no one is trying to sale them, come on guys its not rocket science, think of it as Ebay :)

DeletedUser

I tried to sell the soldiers hat today but it wouldn't let me .

DeletedUser

I BOUGHT a pearl choker and had to travel to the town it was being sold in to collect it - fair enough - but i've just SOLD a Figaro's razor and now i have to go to the town where it was bought to collect my cash? What's that about? Surely if the guy who has bought it travelled to my town to collect it he left the cash there? That's a fairly dumb set-up in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Err....I made an outright purchase from the market but the product did not show up in my inventory. I'm guessing I have to visit the seller's town to collect it. But, unfortunately I was on my pda while making the purchase and because it was my very first trip to the market I did not notice the seller's name, town, etc. WHAT NOW?

DeletedUser

lol.. you are in for some trouble :D.. well.. i had a similar question.. i sold some of the items at the market and am not sure who bought it.. it just displays a message that the auction is closed.
My question is: Are the buyers intentionally hidden from the seller?

DeletedUser

To the last two responses, if you go back into the market it should tell you where you have to pick up your items from - roll your mouse over the "distance" to product indicator.

DeletedUser

Found my seller under the "Bids for purchase" tab. arsalaano you could try it too.

DeletedUser

Why don´t I have the option to search for Hernando´s sword?? And all of those shiny weapons. I only have huckelrubus´s (or whatever it´s spelled) slingshot and Granmont´s pistol, drakes muzzle loader! Help! Does it have to be upgraded or what? I can´t even find cody´s dagger :( :(!

DeletedUser

Because noone is selling it. Yet. Wait for some push battles where someone will find more of those. At least 3 in fact.
Second one will be used to solve the waupee's "Curse" quest, and the third one will be then sold on the market. ;)
But I eagerly wait for Nat's machete and Bowie's knife. Seems noone has two of those in inventory on w13. :(

DeletedUser

Maybe that explains it. Maybe in the future we will have shiny weapons in the market :).

Status
Not open for further replies.