Update 1.29 public beta

DeletedUser

IT IS OUT! :). You can still duel from the saloon. hmm... Text errors fixed, that´s good. And conty chat :D. And lots more... -EDIT- Hmm, seems you don´t go to the town. You can select people from the saloon but you go to the location where the player is. Nice, just as I guessed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should have said: Finally it's out. ;)
A nice touch - no more campers. :D
At least not in towns. Maybe there will be a brave camper who'll try to camp near some big fort.

DeletedUser

Not a big fan of the county chat...there is no requirement to speak to players that are not your allies...besides all that by disabling the county chat box does this make you invisible to the rest otherwise the other players will know when you are online/offline which can result in multiple attacks

the whole fun of duelling is not knowing whether your opponent is online/offline and boils down to the element of suprise....

if this county chat feature does away with this then its a big thumbs down from me

DeletedUser

The rest is cool :D

I like county chat but u should be able to appear offline imo

DeletedUser

The new market is awsome. Now I need only the cap to complete the whole sleepy head set! :D

DeletedUser

well joxer, i think at least until all the markets and sheriffs are complete there will still be campers

one thing i have to say(again) is i dont like that you DO still need to look into the saloon to duel unless you want to click like crazy. i like that you can look at players on the map and see who is duelable, but its a pain in the arse clicking and...nope cant duel for 48, or nope...on vacation.

DeletedUser

I assure that you don't need that kind of clicking... Check sheriff's office, on w13 there are already a few juicy bounties, I bet on other servers there are also some.
So, with not too much clickin' you get XP+massive money.

DeletedUser

The new market is awsome. Now I need only the cap to complete the whole sleepy head set! :D

yeah the market is a good update.....takes a bit of getting used to the sale bit but very nice indeed....

P.S....i just need that elusive bear.....probably will take the same time as that damn lump

P.P.S....I hope those other 2 sleepy head items gets into an update soon for a full compliment....the only set in the game to fill all the boxes...

DeletedUser

are set items the only products that are able to be sold?

or can you sell the pickaxe or other products that are needed for heavy labour quests?

dont have a market yet, so just wondering

DeletedUser

What about holiday items?

Can anyone confirm if they are sellable, or not?

DeletedUser

Those items, necklace of endearment, rotten eggs and rocket were all available to sell, though I didn't try to actually sell them.. so assume that you can..

Same goes with pick axe and those items..

It's a really nice addition!

DeletedUser10059

what would have been really nice is if you could sell things for the price YOU want to sell them at......

DeletedUser14006

Is there a particular place to look to find folk with bounties on their heads as I have looked around on Arizona and the only one I can find is the one that I put on my own head.

DeletedUser

I just tried to sell a hammer, and it wouldn't let me.. same with flags, trophy, etc.

There are only certain items that you can sell obviously.. would be nice if only those you could sell would show up.. unless I was doing something wrong?

DeletedUser10059

I really don't think this is what people had in mind when they asked to be able to "trade" items.

I guess the dev's definition of "trade" is "pay your money to sell and item at a price you don't get to set" :mad:

... way to go dev's, you really did a great job of screwing up a potentially great game upgrade! :hmf:

DeletedUser10059

and another thing.........when I pay $1000 to put a bounty on someones head, why is the actual bounty only $909?????

where the hell did the extra $91 go???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

theres tax...
the higher your sherrif building level, the less tax u pay...
:p

DeletedUser

I really don't think this is what people had in mind when they asked to be able to "trade" items.

I guess the dev's definition of "trade" is "pay your money to sell and item at a price you don't get to set" :mad:

... way to go dev's, you really did a great job of screwing up a potentially great game upgrade! :hmf:

I don't really understand.. I sold some items and I could either set the buy it now price, or the start of the auction price and for how long I want it listed for..

What exactly do you mean? I know we have to pay fees which sucks, but I think it's ok. I think we should be able to sell more things though, like the few things I tried.. if you own it you should be able to sell it.. if the player you sell it to isn't at a high enough level, that's not your problem, but theirs..

My two pence worth.. :)