Declaration of Independent towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

U hate family tribes well u can make sure that no family town will ever arise. By signing the document. Well i think the majority of us agree we will not allow any family towns to arise if one does then message me or any of the people who have signed said document. I say we make a declaration. People who sign it must abide that if a family town arises we must join together to take out said family tribe. If the person that signs it does not agree to help out unless they have a good reason then we must duel said person. I think we should call this the declaration of Independent towns.

Signed by Holla-Iceman

This topic is only for the people who agree that family towns should never take a foothold in this world. Just sign ur name if u agree.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't this uh...

make this coalition of "independent towns" you know... not independent?

DeletedUser

No this is just an agreement that we will band together to take out any family town then once said family town is taken care of we can do whatever we want to one another.

DeletedUser

Does anyone get that this thread is only for people to sign a petition against family tribes u don't like it don't post.

DeletedUser

As long as this dosent turn into one big alliance im in, and if it does i have the fun of killing evryone involved so it's a win win

Status
Not open for further replies.