Forum Personalities!

DeletedUser

He did, after many trials and battles. Then he overthrew the current god, and became god-king of the Forum. He then faded into legend, becoming "Elymr, the God-King of Frank Zappa".

Truth has been spoken.
Through the Power of Onion the great wekek-monger Elmyr trancended!

You guys remember when TF had his meltdown?
Good times!

DeletedUser8950

hahaha

Nah, if I am to upload anything to 4chan it'll be the pic of the giztroll rated an 8 out of 10. ;D
Haha, gizmo-the most epic troll of all time. He'd soon reach meme status.
Or better yet, the JM show to viral videos.

DeletedUser

He did, after many trials and battles. Then he overthrew the current god, and became god-king of the Forum. He then faded into legend, becoming "Elymr, the God-King of Frank Zappa".
Who was god before Elmyr?

Oh yes, and I also nominate TheYellowDart for submitting several ideas that were actually good and well thought out.

DeletedUser

Who was god before Elmyr?

Oh yes, and I also nominate TheYellowDart for submitting several ideas that were actually good and well thought out.

Onion.

Before, during, and after Elmyr there was and continius to be the allmighty Onion!

DeletedUser

Yes, of course.
I second Darknoon's nomination of the Onion as a forum personality. Humanism deified in the form of a vegetable is most certainly filled with infinite amounts of Win.

DeletedUser

Before Elymr, their was the Pretender. Tracy. But Elymr came, and swooped in, on his chariot of fiery epicness. He was powered by his master, the all-mighty Onion. Elmyr fought long and hard, and in the end became victorious over the dangerous and evil purple dragon. He then reigned supreme for many a year, till finally, the all-mighty Onion called him back home. Elymr complied, and soon left the Forum.

He passed into legend, and one day, when Elymr's word has spread to the far corners of the world, he shall return and bring us back to Paradise, where we shall play video games with Darknoon, watch movies with JR, and listen to music with me.

DeletedUser8950

Before Elymr, their was the Pretender. Tracy. But Elymr came, and swooped in, on his chariot of fiery epicness. He was powered by his master, the all-mighty Onion. Elmyr fought long and hard, and in the end became victorious over the dangerous and evil purple dragon. He then reigned supreme for many a year, till finally, the all-mighty Onion called him back home. Elymr complied, and soon left the Forum.

He passed into legend, and one day, when Elymr's word has spread to the far corners of the world, he shall return and bring us back to Paradise, where we shall play video games with Darknoon, watch movies with JR, and listen to music with me.
Precisely!:laugh:

DeletedUser16628

vote now 1 vote per green bar per person that ought to be interesting

DeletedUser

Whahahaha, really man, "play video games with Darknoon"... :razz:

Diggo11

Damn! I LOSE THE GAME!
Fixed ;)

Only problem with a vote is all the true old skool personalities, and IMO some of the best, have been forgotten by the ignorant masses [to quote JR's rep]. Elmyr is really a hero because he was one of the better "old" personalities who stayed around the longest. Many others such as Vi, who was actually leading the rep list before RL caught up with her, will not be given their rightful place ;(

DeletedUser

Damn! I LOSE!
What else is new? /chuckle

Fixed ;)

Only problem with a vote is all the true old skool personalities, and IMO some of the best, have been forgotten by the ignorant masses [to quote JR's rep]. Elmyr is really a hero because he was one of the better "old" personalities who stayed around the longest. Many others such as Vi, who was actually leading the rep list before RL caught up with her, will not be given their rightful place ;(
Exactly. Those that truly deserve a place in the Forum Hall of Fame are denied their place by the ignorant.

DeletedUser

Make that 55 'cause I nominate myself. My chances of winning may be jack, but I enjoy the challenge.