Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, The medal "Master Dueler" is not obtained by 1000 wins.
is for challenging duel other players 1000 times.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, The medal "Master Dueler" is not obtained by 1000 wins.
is for challenging duel other players 1000 times.
Then why is it I got it on 1025 wins and so do others..?
Perhaps it is around 1000 some wins. I know someone who got it and they had 975 wins - 70 loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here on the english forum before, but I'm wondering about some medals one person have. They are not posted on the first page in this thread and I did do a search but this thread has 125 pages right now.

There is a person in my world that has 3 green medals on the same date, they would translate to Annoying critter, Broken twig (Broken christmas twig?) and Fast sled.

Are those possible to get on a normal world? We found out he has way too many points to put on skills. That or he can alter the total to suit his will. There was a way it could be legit from a suggestion I had on his allocation and we let it drop, but now suddenly he also has 120 stamina, where I had put 0 points. Totally impossible, and he never changes clothes.

I don't want to send in a ticket for suspected cheating if it's possible to get those awards so I'm wondering here if anyone knows if it is and what they do? Our forum staff is unfortunately not that active at the moment.

DeletedUser9470

put a ticket in, sounds like this guy for once is a genuine cheat.
things like that are impossible unless youre on a reskill mode world...

DeletedUser

Sorry for replying so soon again, but does any mod know what these medals do?

Annoying critter (should only be on beta, but also on swedish server 2?)
Broken twig (Broken christmas twig?)
Fast sled

Are any of those medals connected with a reward to the player, and are they legally possible to get on a normal game world?

Edit: Oh, as to the information in the first post I have some updates. You can also battle the new npc's without it breaking the sleeping chain. I did that on one world, slept 24h in a row and got my dueling motivation down into the 30's. Also, unless 1.27 changed it, you don't need to have the mount on you the whole trip. It's counted when you reach your destination. So start the journey to the ghost town with your quarter horse, then remove it. Should have your And I Could Walk 500's Miles... pretty soon. Can try to verify it, one character hasn't gotten it and could get it in a day or two if I tried.

Edit: Thanks Duduie, the player in question is now gone from the server. Felt better to send in a ticket knowing at least the medals were impossible to get.

DeletedUser

Those were some medals tested by the game developers and we have no ways to obtain them.
As for the walking medals, the information is already written in this thread. People have been changing the mount after scheduling the walk for some time now. :)

DeletedUser

Is it possible for soldiers to get the bishop medal, if you pray a 1000 times?
If not, I cant understand why I haven't got it yet.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

It's possible to acquire it with any class.

1000 prayers x 15 minutes = 15,000 minutes = 250 hours = 10 days and a half.

That is an extremely high amount of time and that's 10 days with no sleep whatsoever.

DeletedUser6752

I got it in w4 as soon as the medals came out. :)

Yes, I used to pray before almost every job.

DeletedUser

New medal in Beta - DEPUTY.

How to get it ... no clue.
What it gives you or does ... ditto.

Seems to be required to start a new quest line in the Beta.

DeletedUser

There are 2 sleeping medals, forgot the names tho ;)

1: sleeping for 16 hrs straight
2: sleeping for 24 hrs straight.

Sleepyhead (Silver) Sleep for 16 continuous hours
Sleepwalker (Gold) Sleep for 24 continuous hours

not sure if this is right

DeletedUser

I made a new account for this and it is praying 10 times.

F.Y.I

I had sleepyhead and sleepwalker, but ever since 1.21 update came out like 2 seconds ago sleepyhead has been renamed-NIGHTCAP

req. ect ect are still the same

DeletedUser

This is Murder Quest

In order to do this is murder, do the job CLEARING THE FOREST until you get a bloody cloth were a quest will appear from the sheriff in the saloon where he will say this:

The murder (It was murder)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Interesting, where did you get that scrap of fabric? Hmm, in the forest... I think I should take a look at it.

Here's the epilogue...
The murder (It was murder)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: I suspected as much. We searched the forest and found Mr. Charlton's body there. He owned the large property to the south. I don't have enough men at the moment... but I'm sure you can give me a hand in this matter. I hereby authorize you to act as my deputy. Ride over to the mansion, try to find a clue there and follow it.

Glad i could help :)

DeletedUser

Deputy

[report=7767972cd98bf3e9b]Medals earned (Deputy)[/report]

after finding a piece of bloody fabric you get the deputy badge

Status
Not open for further replies.