Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I've been informed ingame to check something... And I felt from my chair out of laughter. Read this people:

91462263.png

ROTFL

Dear Swat town. I'm too far from you and just got KOed from a NPC in adventurer quest so I can't duel anyone... I'll just teleport there with the wayhalf feature and butcher your workers. Will you take a revenge on me? A puny nonduelling adventurer? Will you travel 6-7 hours to my town? Are you so brave now? :)

Well Joker, I guess that you have a week or two before I can put Swat onto my hit list. Then I might be a constant menace to them (or maybe a town just like them).

I hate hypocrites like Swat Town. And I have no problems with taking out the workers of towns like Swat, repeatedly even. I normally wouldn't endorse picking on workers (except in actual war), but I'd hope that anybody who does wish to pick on workers for easy kills at least pick on towns like Swat.

(PS : I was actually near Swat (in Pakistan) late last year)

DeletedUser

They should just go ahead and do it...change the towns name to Hypocrisy. Whether they change it or not its still advertised as such.

DeletedUser

Hi guys hows it going

im kinda new here so bare with me

first id like to say so far im loving the game and the servers not bad ( would be nice maybie if it was more populated)

secondly im definately of the more build and quest type personality then the constant pvp varaity

that said i choose a worker and even started my own town ( yes i realise its far harder to build a town as a new player)

as i tend to do i speced what points ive gotten so far into a somewhat balanced array of skills with an imphasis on building

I get that "pure builders " as there apperntly called can build somewhat faster and with less cost from what i can understand ,correct me if im wrong, but it seems to me to make sense to not leave yourself totaly defenseless

all that said ( and i know im getting into writing a book territory here)

for those that mentioned this is supposed to be like the west rember the west had laws and the only people that "dueled" all the time were outlaws that eventualy got hung so lets stick to the relm of this is a game and doesnt mirror reality or history in any real way

i can understand from both sides however that as a dueler i wouldnt want to be limited in who i can fight when its my only real means of making money and exp
however lesli makes a very valid point in that theres no point in repeatedly attacking the same person as you gain nothin and are simply being a at that point , why fight someone over and over for no gain?

DeletedUser15513

I agree with you Ispiderl.

I have a other question.

Yesterday I was dueled and I lost almost 500 dollars, the guy who attacked was a dueler in dueler gear and I was not in my gear and he beat me.

Well I got in to my dueling gear and dueled him 3 times within a 10 hour period and I beat him all 3 times and knocked him out.

My question is am I being a bully for doing what I did?

Jungian

DeletedUser

Answer this question and you'll get the answer on your question:
Was he defenseless?

DeletedUser

Lol Jungian, that sure isn't bullying imo, you defended yourself so nice job there :)

DeletedUser15513

Thank you Scareless.

The guy that I knocked out is crying like a little baby about me knocking him out.

The guy in question is Geoffl1st of legends, now he is saying he will not leave my town and only target me, ROFL.

I am posting this because I think it is funny and I know dueling is part of the game And I am fine with that.

DeletedUser

And they say workers are whiners... hehe
Jungian, camp on him till he goes townless! :D

DeletedUser

I agree with you Ispiderl.
I have a other question.

Yesterday I was dueled and I lost almost 500 dollars, the guy who attacked was a dueler in dueler gear and I was not in my gear and he beat me.
Well I got in to my dueling gear and dueled him 3 times within a 10 hour period and I beat him all 3 times and knocked him out.
My question is am I being a bully for doing what I did?

Jungian
Nah, that's not bullying. It's taking countermeasures to being attacked.

Bullying is when an adult jumps over the kindergarten fence, camps his backside in the sandpit and starts throwing sand in the eyes of those playing thinking it's cool and fun to do.

DeletedUser

Nah, that's not bullying. It's taking countermeasures to being attacked.

Bullying is when an adult jumps over the kindergarten fence, camps his backside in the sandpit and starts throwing sand in the eyes of those playing thinking it's cool and fun to do.
rofl and dead on

DeletedUser15513

Look what he posted on his settings page.

People who don't know what they are talking about
Jungian

Back to back to backing someone is not really a KO

DeletedUser

C'mon, he is obviously pathetic. I wouldn't bother with him at all. ;)

DeletedUser15513

Well he is in my town waiting to attack me and I need to knocked him out again so that he will not be able to duel me.

I do not wish to keep dueling him. If he stays out of my town and leaves me alone I will do the same to him.

I just want to play the game and have fun and not deal with little babies like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.