[SaltineJesus] Western Week of NonViolence and My Journey

DeletedUser

I'm really glad to hear it, Hefty.

BJ, that sort of organization of towns is in direct conflict with the principles of nonviolence.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, if you're going to keep going after this, it's something to consider. Well, it is something to consider for the towns involved, since obviously you will not join one.

You have no choice but to fight back if someone decides to duel you, and you may kill them in the process. They may keep coming until they run you out of the game, even. Would you sit there and take it like a punching bag? Even you have a weapon equipped(most likely as an accessory). Do you even fight the NPCs?

DeletedUser

I'll leave that to men with stronger political minds than mine. And I actually have a salmon equipped, a very poor weapon.

DeletedUser

Actually, that salmon folds out into an M16.

Last time I checked, you had a razor equipped. Shaved off that unsightly beard, perhaps?

DeletedUser

The beard is still here, but I gots to keep it trimmed. Man of God can't be lookin all scruffy, can he?

DeletedUser

There has been much bloodshed in the last few days, the hard earnings of many a fallen foe have lined my pockets.
Yet, seeing the lifeless bodys of these innocents and the suffering it has inflicted on their townsfolk I feel reprehensible for what I have done, my motivation to kill is gone.
Alas I shall abide to this treaty in the hope I can find some sort of redemption.
May the Lord forgive me.

DeletedUser

Well they think they own us, when we are peaceful Builders, i am now going to recruit the best duelers.

Are you serious hefty?

Ill ask the question again in this thread.

Have you forgotten that you declared war on us?

DeletedUser

Kill them all, murder every last one is what I have to say on the subject.

This is after all the wild west not the united nations!!!

DeletedUser

Kill them all, murder every last one is what I have to say on the subject.

This is after all the wild west not the united nations!!!

QFT! and even united nations can't stop US from fighting!

DeletedUser

The United Nations has not been formed yet, so it is unsurprising that it would hold no jurisdiction over outbreaks of violence in this region.

Show your support for those suffer daily at the hands of irrational hatred!

DeletedUser

The United Nations has not been formed yet, so it is unsurprising that it would hold no jurisdiction over outbreaks of violence in this region.

Show your support for those suffer daily at the hands of irrational hatred!

My hatred is not irrational, you are alive you are carrying cash.

I am a bandit, its my duty so shoot you for your money - we need this to maintian the correct harmony of good and bad :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser274

I believe Azuk's point of view to be the correct one for me also.

DeletedUser

As a woman of God, my town sign your pact

Livmcc
Mayor of Toonsville

DeletedUser

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. If you're asking if I have dual or multiple personalities, then the answer is "no."

In any case, even if that were true it would take nothing away from this attempt. Anyone who thinks it make-believe that millions of people suffer violence daily are delusional.

DeletedUser1105

That's not what I meant. I meant the person you portray yourself as online is not the real you, is it?

As for this petition, it's stupid and pointless.

1) This is a game. Violence in this game affects nobody.
2) Even in real life, are people going to respect this? The only people that will respect it are people who are non-violent anyway. Someone isn't going to think "Actually, I won't batter this guy with a metal bar - it's non-violence week'.

DeletedUser

I could point you to several areas in which personal egos have certainly gotten out of hand and left those people worse off for it. Not every argument here stays here and I would wager a great many people bide their time just waiting to get back at those who offended them. You are saying this isn't a type of violence? You are saying this affects nobody?

The idea of this is not that it will solve the issue of violence with any sort of finality. The idea is that a handful of people will partake in this and, at a moment in which they could react negatively, will catch themselves and try to find a more constructive way out of the situation. I have met very VERY few people in my life who are entirely nonviolent - I myself cannot claim to have even come close those ideals. However, it is a noble aim and if for a week people can put things in perspective and treat each other with some measure of dignity - be it here, at home, in the workplace, while traveling to their jobs - then a small step has been made towards the Good.

For the lost souls who resolve conflict with a metal bar then obviously other methods are needed.

As to your other question, I'm a man who loves God and reason. How else should I portray myself?