[SaltineJesus] Western Week of NonViolence and My Journey

DeletedUser

There seems to be a myth that unless an act affects many people it isn't worth doing and this idea stiffles more good deeds than any amount of direct opposition. It's not too late to hop on board for a day or two!

That really can't be helped, but....

Who wants to make a bet he was randomly mailing people in game to spread the word? Lol. :D

Randomly? No. There was method.

DeletedUser

Luckily they have someone such as yourself who swings by this way to read the informative summary I gave! :D

DeletedUser

There seems to be a myth that unless an act affects many people it isn't worth doing and this idea stiffles more good deeds than any amount of direct opposition. It's not too late to hop on board for a day or two!

To be optimistic, you must first be pessimistic.

Randomly? No. There was method.

Why does this creep me out so much? *Shivers*

DeletedUser

Luckily they have someone such as yourself who swings by this way to read the informative summary I gave! :D

Luckily? No, I wouldn't say that. We all come to the forums in my town. We just don't always post.

And, Black Jack, the random creeps me out to. Are these folks he in-game stalk??!!:eek:;):)

DeletedUser

SaltineJesus and Black Jack this thread will not be complete without me of course. I think Saltine Jesus, you have made a mistake.Peaceful towns will be good targets for those who seek for money and wars. Our town didn't have a mortician a few days ago but a greedy man had helplessly attacked our builder. We built a mortician and we striked back on this guy's town. Now they hit us back again and we are losing. Do you seriously think that the Hebrews have not done any war to claim the "land flowing with milk and honey"? I hope you find an enlightened path.

DeletedUser

Both possibilities make me want to change my username and move to a different continent(Okay, that was lame, so sue me :p).

I really doubt he'd have me on his mailing list. We don't exactly see eye to eye.

Him stalking people, that's a lot more believable. He'd be like Santa Claus, keeping an eye out for who's been naughty and nice, mailing his check list and mailing it twice.

DeletedUser

SaltineJesus and Black Jack this thread will not be complete without me of course. I think Saltine Jesus, you have made a mistake.Peaceful towns will be good targets for those who seek for money and wars.

Woo hoo!

Our town didn't have a mortician a few days ago but a greedy man had helplessly attacked our builder. We built a mortician and we striked back on this guy's town. Now they hit us back again and we are losing.

You ganging up on the stronger ones, or constantly hitting the weaker ones? Either way, focusing on one member at a time might be better. Well, I'm just thinking out loud. I wish you luck against your opponents.

Do you seriously think that the Hebrews have not done any war to claim the "land flowing with milk and honey"? I hope you find an enlightened path.

*Throws up the WOO HOO Flag x2*

DeletedUser

This thread looks interesting... Im all for nonviolence, and perhaps roleplay to some extent.

However, a wolf will always find a stray sheep, no ifs ands or buts... welcome to the real world. (now available in online roleplay form)

And Black Jack, your points are made even more awesome by the Shirou Masamune Wild Wet West avatars

DeletedUser

OMG, BJ, you just ruined Christmas for me!! lol ;)
Really, though, I figured he'd keep your word sparring going in game. And I don't really know of anyone who actually sees eye-to-eye with SJ.

DeletedUser

Him stalking people, that's a lot more believable. He'd be like Santa Claus, keeping an eye out for who's been naughty and nice, mailing his check list and mailing it twice.

Mailing his check list and mailing it twice... I nearly wet myself at that bit! :D

DeletedUser

Woo hoo!

You ganging up on the stronger ones, or constantly hitting the weaker ones? Either way, focusing on one member at a time might be better. Well, I'm just thinking out loud. I wish you luck against your opponents.

*Throws up the WOO HOO Flag x2*
I tried attacking them constantly but I keep on losing even on those that are weaker than me. Hey Black Jack maybe we shouldn't push this thread like what happened to SJ's previous thread where we both got involved. You received that post mail from Gem right?

DeletedUser

And Black Jack, your points are made even more awesome by the Shirou Masamune Wild Wet West avatars

Haha; perhaps it is easier on one's mind when they have something a lot more worthwhile to focus on. ;)

Really, though, I figured he'd keep your word sparring going in game. And I don't really know of anyone who actually sees eye-to-eye with SJ.

If he even tried it, I'd probably report him for spamming my inbox. I really don't need any more mail than I already have. Though it would be easier to carry out a conversation, I'll say that much.

I tried attacking them constantly but I keep on losing even on those that are weaker than me. Hey Black Jack maybe we shouldn't push this thread like what happened to SJ's previous thread where we both got involved. You received that post mail from Gem right?

Well, stance, dueling stats, the type of weapon you're using, they all have a part to play during a duel. Perhaps if you're attacking laborers, you managed to find yourself a strength pure while using a melee weapon, in which case their toughness compared to your vigor is much higher.

Also, I received no letter from Gem. I've only ever gotten one from HeftySmurf regarding the very first topic SaltineJesus posted in here, and it was for the content of one of my messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha; perhaps it is easier on one's mind when they have something a lot more worthwhile to focus on. ;)

If he even tried it, I'd probably report him for spamming my inbox. I really don't need any more mail than I already have. Though it would be easier to carry out a conversation, I'll say that much.

Well, stance, dueling stats, the type of weapon you're using, they all have a part to play during a duel. Perhaps if you're attacking laborers, you managed to find yourself a strength pure while using a melee weapon, in which case their toughness compared to your vigor is much higher.

Also, I received no letter from Gem. I've only ever gotten one from HeftySmurf regarding the very first topic SaltineJesus posted in here, and it was for the content of one of my messages.
I am attacking mostly adventurers. My first 4 attacks on them were all victories but the next ones were defeats even against those I beat before. I am in conversation with a guy who is giving me some dueling tactics that I may need. I just feel that the motivation should be at least 100 to win 2 duels after that. Still alone in your town? Don't have a mortician? You don't. You're doomed. Our town's builder was attacked when we still do not have a mortician. I still don't get it why you are alone in the town. 1 juicy target for attackers mate. Hey Saltine Jesus doesn't have a town. Thinking what I'm thinking?

DeletedUser

SaltineJesus would never join a town, as that leaves him open for being dueled.

As for me, I'm still building the town by myself. I have no need for a Mortician. Also, all of my earnings go straight to the bank or the treasury; you'd have nothing to gain from attacking me, unless you hate independent people.

DeletedUser

SaltineJesus would never join a town, as that leaves him open for being dueled.

As for me, I'm still building the town by myself. I have no need for a Mortician. Also, all of my earnings go straight to the bank or the treasury; you'd have nothing to gain from attacking me, unless you hate independent people.
They cant destroy the town but they can steal your cash, how is that?

DeletedUser

It's been suggested, but so far you can neither rob the treasury nor the bank, and I never keep cash on me.