P&P fort battle

DeletedUser

True.....cause attacking a fort without proper planning is just a waist of money(game $$)

DeletedUser13484

True.....cause attacking a fort without proper planning is just a waist of money(game $$)

That why in my fort battle it was planned out. We hit the defenders hard and everyone did what was asked.

We had a town that help and most of them, it was there first time in a fort battle but they keeped to the plan and we took the fort.

DeletedUser

I was in one of the battle, I think the defenders were a bit inexperienced compare to the attackers (at least in the 2 battles I observed and in my own fort battle, attackers seem to know what they are doing more than defenders)

It's hard to say since I did not click on enough players on both sides to take a look of their level + equipment. I think MC might benefit from some of their member's other world experience. I noticed some MC members are from W1 and they are also from fairly successful fort attacking "empire/alliances" in W1.

This is just my opinion, if I get flamed, so be it. In the fort battle I was in, I was shocked at the initial D deployment because it was contrary to what we have experienced in W1 as more successful deployment.

I don't know, perhaps there were spies planted but if defender knew ahead of time where the attackers are coming, there are better deployment formation than the one I experienced.

DeletedUser13484

I was in one of the battle, I think the defenders were a bit inexperienced compare to the attackers (at least in the 2 battles I observed and in my own fort battle, attackers seem to know what they are doing more than defenders)

It's hard to say since I did not click on enough players on both sides to take a look of their level + equipment. I think MC might benefit from some of their member's other world experience. I noticed some MC members are from W1 and they are also from fairly successful fort attacking "empire/alliances" in W1.

This is just my opinion, if I get flamed, so be it. In the fort battle I was in, I was shocked at the initial D deployment because it was contrary to what we have experienced in W1 as more successful deployment.

I don't know, perhaps there were spies planted but if defender knew ahead of time where the attackers are coming, there are better deployment formation than the one I experienced.

Hi Blitzkrieg

Some of the fort battles i have been in or watched on w10 the attackers just stand there. So its ends up the defenders turn into the attackers :laugh:
Like you say its experience in a few members. We had a town that had never been in a fort battle before but they followed the plan and we took the fort.

If its planned out right and you have a few experienced people leading the attack it can be done.

DeletedUser

Shame= losing fort
Not Shame= attacking fort fail

Shame= when GC and THP allied before
GC's been attacking our towns.
hywel da betrayed us in the first fort battle where he convinced some people he had the authority to pull our people out of the battle BAD FORM sir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Good job on the fort defense yesterday THP! MC has been the only one to actually have a net gain in forts so far, nice!

DeletedUser

Interesting battle for fort GBZD today. It was very close, and if all the attackers were online they could have won fairly easily. There was some very sloppy defense from people who appeared too frightened to get into the open where they had line of sight of their opponents.

If you have no line of sight, you are wasting a place in the battle that could be taken by someone who will actually shoot at the enemy.

Anyway, I'm very proud of the efforts of all the players from IJ who fought for the defense, if you care to look up the fort battle report and sort by damage inflicted, you will see why.:cool:

DeletedUser

I think the attackers had a big missed opportunity in that battle. Had they rushed the flag maybe 4 rounds earlier, it would have been a certain victory. However, MC waited until it was too late, and though they had 4 guys on the flag by round 50, they had only been there for 5-6 rounds.

DeletedUser

Wow Nice!!!!

The Top Two Damage Inflicted are by IJ+ personnel, and the Top SIX Defenders are from IJ+!
Going deeper, the most Pass Outs from the defending side is by an IJ member too.. also IJ+ members killed 24 attackers in the battle!
Bravo! Congrats to all who participated. :D

And yes, this was indeed a nice and intense battle!

DeletedUser

Wasn't even online at the time and still did some good damage with my little bag of pebbles. I can't wait until I have a gun :ph34r:.

DeletedUser

128 fighters have attacked the Fort. 128 defenders defended.
98 attackers fell. 123 defenders fell
Good joB, MC.
after update will be 120vs140

DeletedUser15169

So there were 5 defenders left only! It was a clear technical win on IRF's part. Anyway, MC and allies: GREAT JOB! Now let the above stats speak for themselves...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, that's funny. It was a loss, MC did not win the fort war. Anything beyond that point is a convenient lie. Count your fingers, count your toes, counting makes no difference when you lose. Oh, and it was a clear technical win. But, of course, comprehension isn't exactly your forte' now is it jester dahl?

As to whether they win or lose this next time around, a win will be a win, a loss will be a loss. Any interpretations otherwise (as your post above) would be opportunistic redress.

DeletedUser

So there were 5 defenders left only! It was a clear technical win on IRF's part. Anyway, MC and allies: GREAT JOB! Now let the above stats speak for themselves...

No offense to anyone here . . .

But that is like saying in a game of soccer you dominated possession, out shot your opponent, had more corners, less penalties and it looked like you should have won the game. But none of that matters . . . the only thing that matters is what is on the scoreboard.

You played good, but you lost . . .

DeletedUser

As I already hinted in my earlier post, the defenders in that battle as a whole fought poorly and selfishly, and did not work together. I am still proud of the efforts by the members of IJ, but agree that the attackers in general fought with much more coordination and skill than many of our fellow defenders. We were lucky to win, but I am glad we did, and I'm happy with my rewards:
experience.png
1255 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!
luck.png
working_grey.png

danger.png
You entangle yourself in the barbed wire of the defensive barriers. You lose 777 health points

DeletedUser10480

Wow....Hellstrom was there just like I was and look what weird twisted interpretation of the battle he constructs.

Hell, we were on the same side even.....

DeletedUser

Oi, actually I wasn't in that fort war. I missed it being busy urinating on cookies. Noticed jester dahl edited his previous post. How... convenient.

Just to put things to right, j dahl's original post said it was a clear technical win on MC's part.

DeletedUser10480

Oi, actually I wasn't in that fort war. I missed it being busy urinating on cookies. Noticed jester dahl edited his previous post. How... convenient.

Just to put things to right, j dahl's original post said it was a clear technical win on MC's part.

Then quit stirring up trouble messing in other people's damn business.