Airplane Crash

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Minnow got bored so he walked out of the water and got dressed, then he walked out into the forest and cae to trevour and alex "Hey" he said

DeletedUser

As minnow looked he stright in the face for the first time he saw why the other liked her alot he thought he had a chance "Hey" he was slightly stuttering

DeletedUser

"Nothing" he said he felt stupid so he walked over and sat next to her staring into her eyes

DeletedUser

she was now between to guys both stareing at her so she started abck at minnowand waited for him to ttalk

DeletedUser

"You want to go for a walk?" he asked he wanted to get it over with quickly

DeletedUser

um sure"she said to him telling mike "ill be back" she got up and followed him into the woods

Deleted User - 819397

I see Alex and the other man (I never learned his name) coming toward me. I still want to be alone, so I head in the opposite direction that they're heading in.

DeletedUser

Minnow walked with her around the forst a couple of times just sparking certian convosation about the previous lives until they came t the beach.

DeletedUser

Greg resealed his cave and walked back to camp, only to see more people he had never seen before. He tightened his grip on his switchblade.

DeletedUser

Greg waked over to the fire and when no one was looking - took the turkeys. Greg dumped them back in his cave and recovered the entrance. He had food, water and shelter now all he needed was some new clothes.

(in case your wondering, im going slightly insane)

fossil1999

Brien looks at the cosy camp fire,
than gets a shock, where are the turkeys?!?!?!
he shouts to everyone,
hey guys, where are the turkeys?
thay where by the fire not long ago!

DeletedUser

(kid wakes up from a flashback) where did everybody go.(suddently an arrow comes and just misses his head) sh*t! HELP!!!!!(Kidstarts shooting but foor every 1 he hits 2 more come.) they are trying to steal my tiger!

DeletedUser

(There are no guns. So put it away.)

Greg went back to camp. Pretending t be confused he asked "Whats happening?"

DeletedUser

Greg continues to feign ignorance

"Uhh, what?"

(Remember no one saw me take them and I haven't been in camp for days)

fossil1999

i'll have to go and get more turkeys,
gets up and go in to the wood,
wow, theres lots of them!
gets 7 turkeys and go bak to camp, hi Greg! i shout,
hows thens going?

DeletedUser

"Me? Im fine. Very hungry mind you... Could I have a turkey, there will be enough for everyone."

Status
Not open for further replies.