Works just fine.

I'm also using:-

The West Extra Tools
The West BB codes
The West City Profiles
The West Buildings Shortcuts Icon
The West Works Positions
Notepad

You've previously mentioned the issue with centering the map - we know you will work on that when you can.
As has also previously been mentioned, a button for the signpost to town would be a useful addition.

It works fine in World 1
However, the navigation buttons are missing in the West Beta

DeletedUser

In the fullscreen script (v 1.22)... world map and the center bottons is missing when you use the fullscreen script

DeletedUser

The fullscreen script is working with the new version, but town buttons are not, at least not with Firefox 3.0.x. I'll try updating to 3.5 when I get a chance.

DeletedUser

I'm so sorry, but I still cannot see any difference between 1.22 and 1.21. Could it be because of I don't have a town? I'm not so good "Englischespracher", so I don't understand exactly what you mean. Maybe a screen would help.

//Well, 1.22 will come to Czech and Slovak worlds (where i play) soon (I hope tomorrow), so forget what I wrote about screen :laugh:

DeletedUser

Made a quick screen so you can see

Attachments

• Unt1itled.jpg
    Unt1itled.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 24

DeletedUser

I'm so sorry, but I still cannot see any difference between 1.22 and 1.21. Could it be because of I don't have a town? I'm not so good "Englischespracher", so I don't understand exactly what you mean. Maybe a screen would help.

//Well, 1.22 will come to Czech and Slovak worlds (where i play) soon (I hope tomorrow), so forget what I wrote about screen :laugh:

The town buttons, and more importantly, the normal bottom left buttons, which was my actual problem now that I think about it, but the town buttons aren't there either. The pic is from beta, but the problem is in w1 also.

buttons.png

I'm currently having to use javascript:WMinimap.toggle(); to see my mini map. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, I see the problem: The icons are visible only if you're using Buildings shortcuts. I'll fix it tomorrow, now I'm going to bed, sorry :indian:

DeletedUser

That was quick. They're visible, but they are on two lines now, like your beta screenie. This will do for now, thanks. :)

DeletedUser

I suggest you first do it after the chat is active, so you don't have to fix it again...

DeletedUser

I suggest you first do it after the chat is active, so you don't have to fix it again...
Well, the chat patch might not be out for quite a while. And it's only a matter of adding "float: left;" to the right element (div container of the other buttons; first div-child of #footer_menu_left).

Thanks for fixing it so quickly, Shulik. I tried poking at it myself, but kinda failed horribly :).

DeletedUser

I uploaded new versions of fullscreen script and building shortcuts script now.

They're compatibile together and also each alone (this means that you can use fullscreen without shortcuts and shortcuts without fullscreen), but i cannot guarantee compatibility with foreign scripts, I made it quickly, so not very nice code :blink:

Now I'm thinking about scripts:

• Personalising layout - you can move with some elements, delete them and so
  • Something like 'quick bar' in Tribalwars - you can add quick links to anything (I would write some javascripts to add there - such as quick link to go sleep)
  • Engine to allow making your own graphic pack easily
  • Anti-alcohol script - between 22:00 and 5:00 you have to calculate some formulas or so :laugh:

I terminated my moderator-carrier on Slovak forum, so I have much more time.

What do you think, would these scripts be useful? And with which one do I have to start?

Last edited by a moderator: