P&P Whine about Infraction Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We need an eating popcorn smiley. I think this thread is pretty funny.

Builders need to build bigger towns and recruit players that can provide some payback.

I do think it is funny to get multi-world revenge. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Heh. If you look close enough you can almost see them foaming at the mouth. ;-)

DeletedUser

haha, caveman i used to be like u just watching war threads and stuff... laughing my a*s off, now look at me iam part of it :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

When did it become against etiquette to attack workers?
That is the single most ******ed thing I've ever heard on these boards, and that's saying alot.

Everyone is a legit target.
High gain/low risk targets are the best there are.
Only a fool would ignore them.

This all evens out with time though, as the active duelers rise in duel level beyond those of workers,
or in the very least in such a degree that dueling workers is no longer worth it.

Quit your whining you gutless scum.

OK everyone lets talk etiquette :

1. You can't attack workers.
2. You can't attack unarmed people.
3. You can't attack anyone in their work clothes.
4. You can't attack anyone at a high income jobsite.
5. You can't repeatedly attack someone because they have money on them.
6. You can't attack w/ 0 motivation to keep your dueling lvl low so you can keep attacking low lvls.
7. You can't attack anyone lower than your lvl.
8. You can't attack a dueling worker if he is building, you need to ask first before dueling.
9. You can't attack anyone if their wpn has substantially lower damage potential than yours.
10. You have to stop attacking someone if they ask you to stop.
And Last: You can't attack anyone who's profile says they are not to be dueled.

I say everyone who duels, needs to apply all these RULES OF ETIQUETTE immediately to make the game fair and stop all the whining.

Ohhh, wait , did I say GAME , I almost forgot for a second its a GAME.
Where does ETIQUETTE come into play in ANY game.

Does anyone (even you workers) really think all these rules should apply to the game ??
Because when you put all the reasons together that people whine and complain about doesn't it sound hilarious and comical.

Just my 2-cents, enjoy.

DeletedUser

OK everyone lets talk etiquette :

1. You can't attack workers.
2. You can't attack unarmed people.
3. You can't attack anyone in their work clothes.
4. You can't attack anyone at a high income jobsite.
5. You can't repeatedly attack someone because they have money on them.
6. You can't attack w/ 0 motivation to keep your dueling lvl low so you can keep attacking low lvls.
7. You can't attack anyone lower than your lvl.
8. You can't attack a dueling worker if he is building, you need to ask first before dueling.
9. You can't attack anyone if their wpn has substantially lower damage potential than yours.
10. You have to stop attacking someone if they ask you to stop.
And Last: You can't attack anyone who's profile says they are not to be dueled.
What game did you develop with these rules?
I say everyone who duels, needs to apply all these RULES OF ETIQUETTE immediately to make the game fair and stop all the whining.
When does discussion of game mechanics, player preferences, and the like become 'whining' in your world? Because it seems to me that anyone that doesn't subscribe to your style of gameplay and posts as much in these forums is whining. Doesn't that make you a whiner too for posting the opposite of their choices?

Ohhh, wait , did I say GAME , I almost forgot for a second its a GAME.
Where does ETIQUETTE come into play in ANY game.
If you really need this answered then I suggest you stop playing any RPG. People can choose to play with ethics, respect, and morality, can they not? Just as you can choose to play with a lack of ethics or as I like saying, a punk.
Does anyone (even you workers) really think all these rules should apply to the game ??
I can only speak for myself but my answer is no. You are free to play any way you want within the stated rules of this game, not your list. You can choose to be a punk. Just don't go trying, and I do mean trying, to get all high and mighty when someone calls you such. Because that would be whining now wouldn't it.
Because when you put all the reasons together that people whine and complain about doesn't it sound hilarious and comical.
Again, please define just where posting one's opinion becomes a whine. I'm sure I'll find your answer just as comical and hilarious. :)
Just my 2-cents, enjoy.
My buck and a half.

DeletedUser

Just my 2-cents, enjoy.

You almost had me there Jim. /chuckle
:)

I'll tip your 2 cents with another 5$ to raise the stakes.

DeletedUser

yea we been hammered by infraction junction and their sister town for 3 days now on all our workers and they been complaining when theirs get hit. so we just finally decided to farm their workers til it stops. its really sad a town whines about their workers being attacked but has no qualms abt farming only workers in town

Um... Well, I would have a proper english response... but that would not fit...

THIS IS AHMERICA!!!! WE AIN'T PUTTIN UP WITH NO WINERS!!! WE GONNA KICK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD! WOOHOOO!!!!
(*Shrug* The West takes place in america, it was fit to be said :D )

DeletedUser

Whoever started this tread is really pathetic. Someone supposedly "whined" from our town so you gotta create a whole thread about it? I mean seriously you couldve handled this the mature and easy way by via-telegram instead of getting everyone in this town jacked up and agrovated. The mods were trying as best they could to stop this thread but NO people just had to keep arguing so i say close this thread as in there is no point because we pretty much resolved the problem. Right?

DeletedUser

Whoever started this tread is really pathetic. Someone supposedly "whined" from our town so you gotta create a whole thread about it? I mean seriously you couldve handled this the mature and easy way by via-telegram instead of getting everyone in this town jacked up and agrovated. The mods were trying as best they could to stop this thread but NO people just had to keep arguing so i say close this thread as in there is no point because we pretty much resolved the problem. Right?

The mods who are mostly members of the town? Of course they are doing their best to try to silence the critics.

DeletedUser

The mods were trying as best they could to stop this thread
Really? What gives you that impression?
It seems to me that some of the mods are finding the P&P to be quite a hoot, and deliberately throwing more fuel on the flames.
Others perhaps find the whole idea of P&P a little juvenile and embarrasing and just wish the thread would go away, but I have seen no evidence of interference.

DeletedUser

If the mods wanted to "stop the thread" they would simply lock or delete it like other threads they have done so with.

As for being "unfair"......

Dueling is part of the game. Taking the easy way and farming workers is allowed. There is nothing against the rules about it. If you donlt want your workers farmed, get a good force of duelers to defend them.

However, it is slightly unsettling to see mods purposefully bait and egg on others. Yes, those "attacking" the mods may seem immature, but so do the mods doing the same to them back.

DeletedUser3717

The mods who are mostly members of the town? Of course they are doing their best to try to silence the critics.

We try our best to silence people who want to flame us and bash us about a useless topic.

Diggo11

As stated earlier only Morthy, Cragsterboy and I have power surrounding World 10 and it's forums (plus Gem as co-CM). None of us are part of infraction Junction and we have no intention of silencing anyone. The other mods are simply players of this world and may do as they please, if they wish to silence anyone they must do it the same way as any other players would, with a good argument. However if any more mod bashing occurs in this thread then I will silence people, and the entire thread if necessary.

DeletedUser

As stated earlier only Morthy, Cragsterboy and I have power surrounding World 10 and it's forums (plus Gem as co-CM). None of us are part of infraction Junction and we have no intention of silencing anyone. The other mods are simply players of this world and may do as they please, if they wish to silence anyone they must do it the same way as any other players would, with a good argument. However if any more mod bashing occurs in this thread then I will silence people, and the entire thread if necessary.

BTW, Gem is a member of Infraction Junction.

I wrote a PM to gem to explain my viewpoint. I'll stop posting about it here, but I hope you guys will reconsider. Maybe split up a bit and compete against each others in separate non allied towns. It is fun to play with friends, but it is still fun to have friendly rivalry and compete with friends.

DeletedUser

Most likely. So are you saying IJ is too powerful and we cant play together because we are too good? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.