Dueling.

DeletedUser

solid, if you think your gonna beat azuk, your wasting your time...

with respect for a duel between you and ms sara, you can go ahead and try but know, there is a point where being ready to challenge someone a higher level goes almost to the point of impossibility, 32 levels is 32 ap ( not to mention quest ap) plus 96 skill points ( not to mention quest skills).

DeletedUser

Gamecmdr, I have no intention of dueling Azuk. I mentioned his name because I know he was Domination worst nightmare. So after Azuk I should be their worst nightmare. He always beat them.

And for dueling a 32 level player higher than me. I believe it is quite impossible but you never know what can happen. I'm used to being dueled by 20 level player higher then me and still beat them. So for now I can only hope to levelup fast

DeletedUser

I can do no more than lower my weapon to yours, who knows you might get lucky.

I read the message you sent Slaughterhouse.. Just how low is your duel motivation, camping for over a week is just crazy. It's certainly something I wouldn't suggest as game play strategy.

DeletedUser

my new record :D

Total health points
- 709 HP

Total health points
- 1430 HP Phantomn wins the duel and gains 164 experience points. Joseph Fatass did not carry any cash and Phantomn walks away without taking any money.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

So Tuco, no reply? Can I take that as admission of the fact that Domination are utterly out numbered by a bunch of players that ain't brave enough to duel the Sneaky Miss Smackhouse-Turner-McGee contingent but instead get their top dueler KO'd by one of our non duelers?

Sara, I already explained that I wasn't going to continue to air our dirty linen in public. The list of towns who helped defend out fort are not a true representative of the towns who are duelling with your guys as only a few towns are doing that and you conveniently fail to mention your allies, the Green Ring alliance, who are the Hash co-operative I referred to earlier. I haven't counted the number of players in each the towns though.

But semantics are not my thing so I'll leave it there.

And as others have said, there is no point attacking guys like Lumber etc, who are way higher than any of our guys. Bravado is one thing, but stupidity is another. Box clever as they say

And as Solid says, we love you really. It's just a game after all ;)

DeletedUser

The Green Ring alliance, who are the Hash co-operative I referred to earlier.

I have never heard of these people. They some mythical being? Are they the Evil Tyrants that Domination players are the slaves of.

I liked that post Tuco. You have only declared war on our low levels players. Ambitious!

DeletedUser

Sara, I already explained that I wasn't going to continue to air our dirty linen in public.

&

But semantics are not my thing so I'll leave it there.

I refer the honourable Lady to my previous response. ;)

P.S - To expand your knowledge, check some of your family profiles for more information on your allies....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the last copy of Domination towns and allies that I recieved from LT-Dan.

The Domination Empire

Domination
Retribution
Internecion
Mutilation
Shadow Valley
Fort Wilderness
Red Gulch
Dominatrix
Badass Builderville
Shadow Canyon

Allies of the Empire

Fort Awareness
Lupang Hinirang
Hinirang Lupang
Dallas texas
Big Guns Ranch
Bonta

Trade Agreements

Crestview
Crestview Hills
Mojave

Well Big Guns Ranch is dead, sob!... Crestview were dueling us, I dunno if they still are since I spoke to their leader, don't think so. I don't see any Green Ring or Hash Operatives.

So please, educate me oh well informed one.

DeletedUser

News to me.

You guys don't duel, you just sleep.

If you want reminding of what duel reports look like:

Total health points
- 147 HP
Total health points
- 189 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 175 experience points and steals $43 from GlavniNaVasi.

Total health points
- 238 HP
Total health points
- 1100 HP
DashAkol passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 170 experience points and steals $51 from DashAkol.

No hit
Total health points
- 935 HP
BuafflowBill passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 73 experience points. BuafflowBill did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 29 HP
Total health points
- 1200 HP
aligman7 passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 91 experience points. aligman7 did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Makes the 4 hour walk almost worth it, sorry if I took away your fun Lumbersmack! Got bored of chasing sleepers around the map. And I congratulated GlavniNaVasi on his duel skills, for the record.

DeletedUser

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=25040&page=21
I thought I'd post a few quotes from the above thread, and hope they will be discussed here, where they belong:
Thank you for the advice Azuk, but I will not be going down any zero shooting/vigor road anyway. I am sure that would be a dueling dead-end.

BTW, do you have any idea when you might be coming back to dueling yourself? Or will this rule-change, along with the fact that many players in W6 are now using weapons not very much inferior to Hernando's sword, mean that you never will?
As I said I have retired from dueling on w6 due to the total lack of decent competiton its like fighting a bunch on pansies, who either hide away in town leave town or send whining msg's all the time such as yourself

And the weapon had nothing to do with the win loss ration I would still have won 95% of those fuels with a sharp lumberjack axe or Sharp Tomahawk due to my superior build.....go back over your losses to me and do the maths with those weapons and you still loose due to the lack of dmg you will do its not your weapon that works out the dmg you do to me its you shhoting vs my resistance (a 6 year old could work that out)
Talk, talk, talk... Now that lots of players have weapons and levels nearly equal to your, you will not come back to dueling - that is what stands out to me. And for the record, I have never hidden or left town due to anyone, least of all you. And as far as messages goes, I have sent you nothing more than two telegrams, neither of them "whiny".

I really hope you will change your mind and show all of us (insert Azuk's derogative term of the day), that you are indeed the God of dueling and Genius of fighting builds.
Personally, I cannot wait.

EDIT: Sorry for that slight off-topic ;), but it is resist-build related since Azuk brought that build to near perfection (although using a weapon way above what everybody else had at the time). I wish he'd come back and show us how he can use these new rules to his advantage, and keep beating us..

There we go.. :)

DeletedUser

Kinda like Elk...the moment people reach competative ability and have a shot at putting him down, he disappears from the world.

DeletedUser

Wait. Azuk is retired from dueling now? As opposed to the "sabatical" that he initially stated? That's hilarity, and totally expected.

Kinda funny though. He doesn't duel. He doesn't fight in forts. This is a single player game to him now, heh.

DeletedUser

Account deleted I guess.

While this was satisfying, it was totally expected: Total health points
- 51 HP

Total health points
- 820 HP *Doc Holliday* passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $16 from *Doc Holliday*.

This is best duel report I've read:

infiniti99 passes out. Bovine Deity wins the duel and gains 171 experience points. infiniti99 did not carry any cash and Bovine Deity walks away without taking any money.

Bovine Diety is ranked 7th on our world, but is a pure builder. infiniti99 once wormed his way into Dominatrix and played a part in getting our empire involved in a war against the current towns that are on a camping campaign against us, before joining one of their towns.

Along with *Doc Holliday* & Silversworn I now consider him World 6's lowest life form.

DeletedUser

Account deleted I guess.

While this was satisfying, it was totally expected: Total health points
- 51 HP

Total health points
- 820 HP *Doc Holliday* passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $16 from *Doc Holliday*.

This is best duel report I've read:

infiniti99 passes out. Bovine Deity wins the duel and gains 171 experience points. infiniti99 did not carry any cash and Bovine Deity walks away without taking any money.

Bovine Diety is ranked 7th on our world, but is a pure builder. infiniti99 once wormed his way into Dominatrix and played a part in getting our empire involved in a war against the current towns that are on a camping campaign against us, before joining one of their towns.

Along with *Doc Holliday* & Silversworn I now consider him World 6's lowest life form.

you cant forget us aweful resistance duelers, were so scummy were being eradicatd by the devs!

DeletedUser

Good riddance, says the girl with 100 reflex. Shutup now. I'm looking forward to the free respec!

DeletedUser

you cant forget us aweful resistance duelers, were so scummy were being eradicatd by the devs!
The new rules will not kill resist builds, you simply have to adapt a bit to it. Get some more aim to make sure you hit your opponents more often. Rest in between duels to regain the increased damage you will take in some duels (just like non resist builds have to).

For a lot of resist builds, the rules will not make much difference.
Taking you as an example, it has been a while since you achieved more than 50% damage reduction against the fighters you duel with the most, the new rules will not effect that. If anything it might be to your advantage, as shooting will lose some value and your opponents might shift some of those points.

And against players that you still achieve more that 50% reduction against, they will continue to lose against you you as they probably have a not-so-good weapon and a level more equal to yours, so the extra damage they do will most probably will not overcome the damage you do to them. Again, the rule change will have little effect on you.

And I believe the above will be true for the majority of resist builds. Instead of deleting their characters, resist build should adapt to the rules, understand them and turn them to their advantage. Just like they used to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The new rules will not kill resist builds, you simply have to adapt a bit to it. Get some more aim to make sure you hit your opponents more often. Rest in between duels to regain the increased damage you will take in some duels (just like non resist builds have to).

For a lot of resist builds, the rules will not make much difference.
Taking you as an example, it has been a while since you achieved more than 50% damage reduction against the fighters you duel with the most, the new rules will not effect that. If anything it might be to your advantage, as shooting will lose some value and your opponents might shift some of those points.

And against players that you still achieve more that 50% reduction against, they will continue to lose against you you as they probably have a not-so-good weapon and a level more equal to yours, so the extra damage they do will most probably will not overcome the damage you do to them. Again, the rule change will have little effect on you.

And I believe the above will be true for the majority of resist builds. Instead of deleting their characters, resist build should adapt to the rules, understand them and turn them to their advantage. Just like they used to.

its easier to delete your character :(

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

Wait. Azuk is retired from dueling now? As opposed to the "sabatical" that he initially stated? That's hilarity, and totally expected.

Kinda funny though. He doesn't duel. He doesn't fight in forts. This is a single player game to him now, heh.

If you all want to donate the $300,000 i need to reskill to do the lvl 67 & 75 quests and then reskill back to a dueling spec then I will happily do so.

At a rough estimate its going to take me 6-8 months to do that by myself.

I came I saw I've already kicked yours and everyone else's ass not my fault I played the game in such a way I was able to lvl faster than you and get access to better weaponary....Thats your own fault

Also as I have pointed out before its not the weapon that won me all those duels its the build, if my D.Saint is only going to hit me for 22 dmg a shot with a precise peacmaker he will only do the same with any other gunn even if it has 200 base dmg due to the way he has distributed his stats. I on the other hand will still hit him for well over 120 dmg if im using a sharp tomahawk which= win against all the duels bar the one where i missed every round (If you guys cant learn to skill your characters to take on mulitple builds thats not my fault)

I also called you all out to attack me when I was lvl 73 stating I was going to stop dueling at lvl 75 and how many of you attacked me? Would that be 1 person who strangely got their ass kicked by any chance?