P&P Whine about Infraction Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

fearthescrewdriver.jpg

Ouch, I almost won that duel. Good thing I was in my work clothes. Otherwise who knows what the result could have been.
FYI, this is a worker who is not afraid to do a bit of retributive dueling.

DeletedUser

I hear ya I lost a few too tonight be glad for next level of our stores tomorrow for better gear. Figured my friends will pick up my slack

lol you need to teach yer guys to put their money in bank 245 bucks is a lot to lose in 1 fight.

DeletedUser

lol you need to teach yer guys to put their money in bank 245 bucks is a lot to lose in 1 fight.
Pretty much every town only has a level 1 bank so it only holds $80. How can they put $245+ in the bank when they can only put 80. Oh by the way nice try on dueling me didint hit me once.

proffduel.jpg

DeletedUser1105

Well done proflooney for gaining revenge in a different world. What that was meant to achieve, I don't know.

I'm going to enjoy this W10 war.

DeletedUser

Rofl, you people need to learn what P&P is! Posting a duel on another world doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Mods causing bother, getting into forum flame wars, I see whats going on 'ere...

DeletedUser

This sounds like fun :laugh:

Think I might travel up there and join in on the action...

who's side do I fight on though:huh:

Maybe I should just fight everyone!

DeletedUser

Mods causing bother, getting into forum flame wars, I see whats going on 'ere...

Not bother; we are players too. We are just playing the game. Just because they moderate other worlds does not mean they are not allowed to play the game properly.

Diggo11

I am the moderator of the W10 forums, I don't play this world, nor do any of the ticketing staff. Other mods are free to do as they wish.

DeletedUser

I think it's great..

world 8 is just smelly alliance politics! I just hope it stays like this on w10, brutality is the way forward.. and Infraction seem to be making a lot of players upset, good times haha

Shame i'm caught in the crossfire! *prods sdjx22*

DeletedUser1105

hehe, well you won't have that problem now you've seen the light and joined IJ!

Just prepare yourself for a mountain of whiney telegrams from boot hill!

DeletedUser

buczi passes out. HeftySmurf wins the duel and gains 5 experience points. buczi did not carry any cash and HeftySmurf walks away without taking any money.

3 knocked out members now, OMG THE EVILNESS!

DeletedUser

You infraction Junction guys are so mean!
Bullying the weak like this.

This "war" is as one-sided as a fight between Mike Tyson and a drunk bum.

DeletedUser

Yea... Its official, Infraction Junction is to smexy for all of you. Im sorry =P

DeletedUser

You guys just wait a month or two. I'll give you a run for your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.