Creation vs Evolution Deathmatch

DeletedUser

Poor Darwinists. In their souls, they know it's true. We are all children of God. However, for some reason or another, they hate him. They want justification for their selfish, miserable life to continue. I will pray for them though. Even heathens deserve another chance!
unsuccessful_troll.jpg

Now here is an example of an angry atheist - when confronted with their faults and morally lacking way of life, they become angry, and attack. Yet deep inside, like all of us, they realize, there is something out there, bigger than us, and that is something has made us in his image!

Fear not my son, I will pray for you, and hopefully, one day, you will realize your mistake and repent before it is too late.
I know you're trolling, but I always love the argument (sincere or trolling) that religion dictates morality. Now others have pointed out some of the worst killings have already been tied to religion, but studies have rather consistently shown a strong correlation between theism and amorality (consisting of murder, theft, teen pregnancy, abortion, STDs, etc).

DeletedUser

Holy cow! I go away for a couple hours and all this occurs?!? I hope I don't come across like these two.

I can save you if you throw away your logic and reasoning and embrace the ignorance of 2000 years ago when the literacy rate was 1% and my belief system is based on a woman who said she was a virgin and yet had a child so it must be gods' and her illiterate husband believed it so the child is our savior and he preached against the government and didn't pay his taxes so he was killed but yet it was for OUR sins and when we woke up his body was gone so it must be true because the only literate one that wrote everything down must have been right?!!!

I come from the water. I crawled up on the shore. It weren't no big thing. I got what I came for.

DeletedUser

Please do not speak the lord's name in vain. Also, why would I want to read something like Mein Kampf? surely only someone with no morals would be willing to even venture near such a book!

You did a very good job playing the troll. You fooled me, I admit.

Now go ahead and head back to the child's table so we can finish our discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or someone intentionally either playing the role of a troll or truly wishing to remain ignorant would avoid reading one of the most amazing pieces of history. Those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it, as they say.

No wonder you consider a book full of racism and prejudice to be amazing. This is but 1 more proof that atheist lack morals. Hitler was also an atheist, after all.

DeletedUser

Too late, I edited that post out. Go back and reread my post. You will find no further response from me beyond personal insults. Just a warning.

DeletedUser

why is it that the trolls will never response to me when I call them on trolling? ='(

DeletedUser

Toko is a troll and probably not even a christian. If he had read Mein Kampf or even watched a freaking documentary on Hitler...like EVER...he would have known that Hitler deeply believed in god and thought he was doing gods work.

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction of an ethnic, religious or national group by another ethnic, religious or national group.

Spanish Inquisition

The Crusades

You are a fool Toko.

Edit: Quit saying Hitler was an atheist when he was most certainly not. You uneducated poof.
Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God. Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and all those pedophile molesters were PRIESTS in your religion. Mein Kampf is an important read for anyone that wants to be educated. Educated means you learn about everything you can so you can make enlightened, well thought out decisions and choices.

DeletedUser

Since Toko hasn't ever seen a documentary on Hitler I offer him this:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

DeletedUser

Toko is a troll and probably not even a christian. If he had read Mein Kampf or even watched a freaking documentary on Hitler...like EVER...he would have known that Hitler deeply believed in god and thought he was doing gods work.

Here is but one exmaple of hitler admitting atheism: "We do not want any other god than Germany itself. It is essential to have fanatical faith and hope and love in and for Germany."[6](taken from hitler's wiki page).

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction of an ethnic, religious or national group by another ethnic, religious or national group.

Spanish Inquisition

The Crusades
Those were not real christians. Real christians treat people kindly. It's no concidence that history's most prolific mass murderers were all atheist.
You are a fool Toko.

Insult noted.
Quit saying Hitler was an atheist when he was most certainly not.
My quote clearly shows Hitler was an atheist.

DeletedUser

Denisero, you should see Elvis's wiki page , he updates it often!!! LOL

DeletedUser

Dear Elmyr, the world's biggest mass murderers all happened to be atheistic! A coincidence? I think not!

An atheist has no moral compass, no intrinsic values, while the bible provides us perfect guide lines!

Hitler was raised a Catholic, in fact he was an altar boy when he was younger
Stalin went to college to be a Protestant Christian minister.
Bruce Lee, who murdered 26 people, said that "Bible reading was his only consolations"
David Berkowitz, the Son Of Sam, called himself a "born again Christian"
Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a fundamentalist-creationist

The fact is that most mass murderers are religious.