Creation vs Evolution Deathmatch

DeletedUser

It is an excellent source of information. Give it a try sometime, you might learn something.

Hahahaha. You dare lecture me on learning something? Look, I don't know how many books have been burned in your household, but from your attitude I would say reading is not a top priority for you. We can't read that, it might be sinful! Also, quoting from a wiki is like saying since its on the internet it must be true. We all know that is false. Anyone can contribute to a wiki.

But let's ignore Hitler's own words. Let's ignore that the Crusades was a religion driven war by Latin Christian Europe. Let's ignore the Spanish Inquisition even though that had everything to do with Christianity. Why don't YOU go learn something.

DeletedUser

"Gandhi was born a Hindu and practiced Hinduism all his life, deriving most of his principles from Hinduism. As a common Hindu, he believed all religions to be equal, and rejected all efforts to convert him to a different faith. He was an avid theologian and read extensively about all major religions. He had the following to say about Hinduism

I was right, he was a believer. No wonder he was moral.

DeletedUser

The funny thing Toke is that everyone of us posting arguments against you has our own set of beliefs. We aren't even really on the same team except one point and that is knowledge and your lack thereof. Seriously, you are not even familiar with Ghandi? I do not fault you for ignorance, that can be fixed. Your unwillingness to learn something is plain stupidity however and I am starting to think that you cannot be saved. But that's ok, your god loves you for it.

DeletedUser

Artemis: wait, Bruce Lee?

Toke: Not in your god!

I don't remember what his name was at birth, but he changed it to Bruce Lee when he was 19-20 years old. He was an arsonist whose fires killed 26 people and injured others.

DeletedUser

AG: I will have to research this as it is not in anything I have ever heard about Bruce.

Edit: Ok, that is a different Bruce Lee, not the martial artist. You are correct but you maybe should have used his middle name George as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not as much of a Bruce Lee fan as a lot of people are, and I didn't even think about people thinking I meant the original one. This guy just changed his name because he was a big fan of his.

DeletedUser

I had never heard of the arsonist. Maybe if I were in England at the time (1980) it would have stuck. I was just shocked when I first read your post because it was totally not the Bruce Lee I was thinking of. :)

DeletedUser

there are too many evolutionists on this thread - makes it hard for me to pwnz the noobs....

DeletedUser5046

there are too many evolutionists on this thread - makes it hard for me to pwnz the noobs....

its jus a matter of proving and fighting for what you believe in. . .tis is not te first and only thread tat can do tat :p

DeletedUser

Evolution is a scientific theory. A true scientist does not "believe" things like some religious people do, we are always ready to accept that our ideas could be erroneous, if and when a simpler or more elegant argument can be found to explain observed reality. That is how science advances, new ideas which better explain how things work are accepted, rather than denied. Nobody has come even remotely close to disproving evolution, or to finding a better explanation for the range of species in existance.

DeletedUser

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL, PEOPLE

It'd be best if we just ignored him. No one is that blatantly ignorant without trying to be. It's obvious he's only here to stir up a mess, so let's ignore anything he has to say. I have a feeling it may even be a dupe account of someone or something or other, that's the only thing that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well yeah, one is considered a cultural icon, epic in caliber, the other.....

to be on topic, the arsonist could be said to be a devolved version maybe?