Dee's Siggie Shop

DeletedUser

I've been messing around with Photoshop and have done a few siggies and such for players. If anyone is interested in having me do an avatar, signature or flag let me know. I'm a novice really but I'm learning more each day.

You can check out a partial portfolio here

DeletedUser3717

Nice pictures Denisero, I like the one for Hefty even though i can put him on his bottom :)

Night Y'all

DeletedUser

nice sigs.. so you taking orders??? and if one need to get a sigs what would you require to personalize it??

DeletedUser

I need an idea of what you want. Can be a picture you want included, a theme, a catchphrase, anything to give me something to go on.

DeletedUser1105

Hey Denisero, I'd love a new avatar if you'd be so kind as to have a go.

I have no idea what it should look like though. I like the initials I have, but just think it could be better.

Can you think of anything that would look good?

DeletedUser8950

Could you make me a signature not referring to me in a thong doing a handstand please?:laugh:

DeletedUser

Hmm... Yup, I need a sig...

Somthing to do with sauce and guns? A gun shooting sauce maby!?! With my name in the center and somthing saying west boxing tourny regular? Somthing along these lines... I dunno...

DeletedUser

Hmm... Yup, I need a sig...

Somthing to do with sauce and guns? A gun shooting sauce maby!?! With my name in the center and somthing saying west boxing tourny regular? Somthing along these lines... I dunno...
I'll start working on something for you.