Dee's Siggie Shop

DeletedUser

Denisero ... can you make me a sig and an avatar ???

Thanks ... if you can :)

DeletedUser

I never said thanks!!!! THANKS!!!!! there, all the caps and exclimation marks should make up for it.

DeletedUser

No thanks necessary. Thank you for giving me something a bit creatively challenging.

DeletedUser

Guess I'll be getting busy this week. Anybody that wants a sig should pm me with any ideas they have for one. Give me something to go on so I can match your personality with a sig. A catch phrase, a picture, a theme. Anything.

DeletedUser14280

You did a funny one for me, except that I wanted you to keep the idea.

DeletedUser

But I like my siggie. Besides, you are my minion. I leave it to you to blow stuff up for me.

DeletedUser

Ok, just so I keep this straight. I still have to make for Sk8er, ZeynepAsu, and Ahnlong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey Denisero i was wondering if you would be able to make me a sig.
something with the white face and Franko wrote somewhere, and a phrase saying i love lamp. if you could do that i would be really happy

Diggo11

Hey Dee seems like you've got alot on your plate, but would you mind making me a sig too?

I'd like a signature based on the 13th commandment quote. Preferably a zoom in on a stone tablet with the quote engraved onto it (using the XIII instead of 13 of course). Although I'd want to keep my spoiler plus a line of text thanking you, so no more than 75 pix thanks.

DeletedUser

Well I never heard from Anhlong or Zeynep what they wanted so I'm not that busy.

Next up Fergenburger and Diggo sigs.

DeletedUser13682

Ok. I had the idea of a picture of something bad happening with what I have as a signature now somewhere in there, without the smilies.

DeletedUser

Hey denisero, if when your done with the heavy load you got now if you could make me on that would be great, as im terribly uncreative with sigs. Something to do with Bullys eye would be nice, maybe a conquiestador sword or two. whatever you think of im sure would be good.