Dee's Siggie Shop

DeletedUser

Thanks. Stolen from one of my favorouite writers. :)
That said, I wouldn't mind a nice little picture to with it.
Well actually John I've been working on something for you. Actually about 3 different somethings. Wasn't sure what you wanted. Give me some time, I don't want my boy going around with a crap avatar.

DeletedUser

Well actually John I've been working on something for you. Actually about 3 different somethings. Wasn't sure what you wanted. Give me some time, I don't want my boy going around with a crap avatar.

Lovely, I am sure you shall not disappoint. :)

DeletedUser

Hmm... Yup, I need a sig...

Somthing to do with sauce and guns? A gun shooting sauce maby!?! With my name in the center and somthing saying west boxing tourny regular? Somthing along these lines... I dunno...

how is something like this

rtsg-250a.jpg

DeletedUser

denisero, this may be a hard task... but i just attempted to make myself a new sig I made myself, anyway you could make it onto a picture so it's legal? take a look at it.

I've seen alot, i've done alot, I ain't lived to long, but what I do know, is that the more i learn, the more i realize, just how much I don't know, i'm not a man of educaition, though politics are a hobbie, i'm not a man of vilonce, yet I shoot, i'm not a romantic man, yet I love, I'd claim to be a man of my word, but I am not, I'd claim to be a man of religon, though I slack in that area as well, I'm just a simple man, living a life , I life touched by others , yet cracked and repaired by myself , I have also touched the lifes of others, but others will not be cracked nor repaired by myself, I will continue living my life, as such a man, yet remember the past days, and still think of the days to come, life is short, so live life to it's fullest.

only 500 charecthers though >.<

DeletedUser

1. I thought you were quitting the forums.
2. Do you want it with or without the spelling errors :D
3. It is way too long.

Still working on Saucey Sauces and Darknoons. Be patient guys. I'll get there. Not necesarily a first come first serve sort of thing. Especially since I'm trying to figure out something cool with guns n sauce :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I thought you were quitting the forums.
2. Do you want it with or without the spelling errors :D
3. It is way too long.

Still working on Saucey Sauces and Darknoons. Be patient guys. I'll get there. Not necesarily a first come first serve sort of thing. Especially since I'm trying to figure out something cool with guns n sauce :mad:

1. not for good trying to check in but not much time

2 without :)

3. find a way to fix?

DeletedUser

I would like a flag for my town :)
Name of town: The CowBoyz
Could you make a flag, with 2 cowboys shooting eachother on horses, under one saying DjCandy and the other DannyRyan THX :D

DeletedUser

I'll see what I can come up with. That is a bit specific and I have to see if I can find an image that will work.

DeletedUser

ok heres what i was (please)

http://k-punk.abstractdynamics.org/archives/pirates-of-the-caribbean-002.jpg
which have the middle of the sig of my head looking to the right with a background of the rest of the sig's story weather but with my name in Silver across the lower sig(but don't block/cover the skull!) and you can just have my name as Jim P. Silver(or put it in the top right side) and on the top left of the sig put:"Plunderin' The Silver since 1762".

thanks for doing this dee! :)

DeletedUser

not bad for an amature, i might start somthing like this up when i get a bit more time.

DeletedUser

dee may I make 1 suggestion. make sub sections on your page there. 1 for avatars, 1 for signatures, and 1 for flags