A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no no no, i hate chuck norris. Plus that's getting way off topic now. So lets all go back to to uh...talkin about derek and his lying mischievous and granny shoving ways :).
How on earth is it off topic?!
We have three Chucks on w12, that means at least one more potential derek's victim:
68931188.png

:razz:

DeletedUser13388

Requested to join our town as a member (not for shopping, he filled out a new member form), and gave his word multiple times to follow all rules.

He joined, posted the following in our forum:

My name is Derek, I am a jerk who abuses invites to buy shop items and to duel innocent builders :(

And quit the town, after dueling our allied neighbors.

Add the player DSG also to this list.

Bad boys,bad boys what you gonna do ? :D

One Armed Ninja

I'm only defending against you guys Derek, as it's more of a challenge on the defense of unbuilt small forts - especially this early in the game! (And with what Kman's figured out...)

(just hope i do as well last night at the battle you didnt instigate, but this time with a gun, did 1947 damage with a bloody stone)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

50 fighters have attacked the Fort.
42 defenders defended.

8 attackers fell.
42 defenders fell.

You could at least mention the fact that 100% of the players attacking were online... unfortunately we only had 22 online, which was without a doubt the determining factor. Not to mention the offliners posted up on walls instead of inside the walls like I had asked.... had they been inside, the onliners would of been able to base an effective defense against 50 onliners.

Anyways, it was good fun and I'm sure we will be seeing you at OUR fort again, very soon. This time it won't be at 6:45 AM on a Sunday morning :laugh:

(Most of our players have lives)

DeletedUser14006

You could at least mention the fact that 100% of the players attacking were online... unfortunately we only had 22 online, which was without a doubt the determining factor. Not to mention the offliners posted up on walls instead of inside the walls like I had asked.... had they been inside, the onliners would of been able to base an effective defense against 50 onliners.

Anyways, it was good fun and I'm sure we will be seeing you at OUR fort again, very soon. This time it won't be at 6:45 AM on a Sunday morning :laugh:

(Most of our players have lives)

Was 96% actually :laugh:

But yeah, it was a good showing and a good battle - although we did have a slight hiccup when out of the 48 folk online, 47 went right on my command and 1 bonehead went left!

See you next time around Peter.

(tumble)

DeletedUser1121

But yeah, it was a good showing and a good battle - although we did have a slight hiccup when out of the 48 folk online, 47 went right on my command and 1 bonehead went left!

(tumble)

No doubt that was a girl :laugh:

*Hopes that thepro doesn't check this topic*

DeletedUser

(tumble)

Only Because I left in the middle for baseball.

One Armed Ninja

(tumble)

Don't worry, next time i'll amke sure mroe of your guys die. It's went up from 8 on your first battle ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds like straight up "griefing" to me .... yeah, abuse town passes, but duelling town allies then leaving is just flat out griefing, simple as that.

PS This time, when "you" leave me bad rep as being a "noob hippie" at least have the decency to put your name to it, eh? :)

One Armed Ninja

Better competition that time Ninja. We even let you live. We gotta bring you to the brighter side.

You "let me live" :rolleyes:
Should I be grateful??

Well you couldn't even KO me even if you tried, and don't tell me you guys didn't, even Derek said all of you were gunning for me! So don't you tell me lies, you're just jealous that i'm better than you!

DeletedUser

Better competition that time Ninja. We even let you live. We gotta bring you to the brighter side.

Okay. You got lucky. We ran out of enemies so made a competition between ourselves to get flag first or chase OAN around the rosey. Felt 20+ vs. 1 and 10+ rounds left was a little predetermined.

One Armed Ninja

You probably couldnt have stopped those people on the flag from taking it, i doubt they would've stepped off, some people are just like that

Status
Not open for further replies.