A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16628

Well I think I found a home,A home a home I think I found a home.Time to head down that bloody path and see the up-coming carnage I'll cover my end.Derek I don't care what you did just bloody shoot them down in cold blood every single 1 of them.I love that red repper to afraid to sign your name.Go ahead and hide but you know what you are YELLA!!

DeletedUser

Well for all you Derek lovers out there if you bothered to keep tabs on him you may have noticed that he seems to have settled down :)

"Counselor of Assassins Hollow

World Twelve - Fort General & Town Counselor

World One - Fort General & Town Leader

I am a zero mot. dueler here on W12

Do not mistake my low level as a reflection of my skill.
"

Haha...If any of you do try and get some, please post your report/screen shot on here would like to see your out comes win or lose it will be funny :laugh: After all you have made a big fuss over Derek might aswell show him how much he means to you all.

(Now that alter get you some easy EXP Derek ;) now where's that money you owe me :D)

DeletedUser14006

There is only one thing better than upsetting a builder by dueling him and that is by stealing the fort he worked so hard on as well :laugh:

Watch out, we are coming for your forts!

DeletedUser

There is only one thing better than upsetting a builder by dueling him and that is by stealing the fort he worked so hard on as well :laugh:

Watch out, we are coming for your forts!

LOL have fun trying that

As a general side note (not just in reference to derek), I really enjoyed this community and thought there were some high-class intelligent folks on here. I can't believe I was so wrong.

DeletedUser

Oh, and please add DSG to this list of people not to allow in your town.

DeletedUser

Oh, and please add DSG to this list of people not to allow in your town.

Blame Derek! He is in my head making me do things I don't want. He is Evil!!!
cry1.gif

DeletedUser

Why can't shaggscoob call him childish?

Derek1982 is describing himself as: "an arrogant jackass and I do not give a damn about my fellow man"

I think I agree with Derek1982's own description the most.

DeletedUser3543

Why can't shaggscoob call him childish?

Derek1982 is describing himself as: "an arrogant jackass and I do not give a damn about my fellow man"

I think I agree with Derek1982's own description the most.

He can call him what he likes.

But, to claim he didn't is a little hypocritical isn't it?

DeletedUser

I believe we're not talking about any (dead) legend here, we're talking about some kids trying fix their RL frustrations by being liars in a virtual reality.

Not really, just trying to fix some W1 boredom. My RL is ok. (tumble)

DeletedUser

So, people who attack workers have no life ? You are some kind of
psychologist or what ? If so, please search for another job.

DeletedUser

ROTFL
I'm just a player who plays and doesn't bring his RL frustrations in a game. And in RL I'm no shrink, I'm just another nameless IT worker.

And I assure you, I'm not bored. If I were, I'd delete my acc and go for a game where I wouldn't be bored. Tribal wars perhaps? Grepolis? Or missbimbo, now that's a fine game for liars. Or would get a life. Perhaps you should try it sometimes?

DeletedUser14006

ROTFL
I'm just a player who plays and doesn't bring his RL frustrations in a game. And in RL I'm no shrink, I'm just another nameless IT worker.

And I assure you, I'm not bored. If I were, I'd delete my acc and go for a game where I wouldn't be bored. Tribal wars perhaps? Grepolis? Or missbimbo, now that's a fine game for liars. Or would get a life. Perhaps you should try it sometimes?

What is wrong with our gameplay, you choose to be an honest adventurer going about picking cotton and tending pigs and we choose to join towns to duel folks allies.

We did the right thing on world one, it is our choice to try something new out here so jog on.

On a side note - I have settled down and conformed as a member of a town now and have left this behind me but keep posting, I love all the attention - it makes me feel oh so important :laugh:

(tumble)

Status
Not open for further replies.