A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ROTFL
I'm just a player who plays and doesn't bring his RL frustrations in a game. And in RL I'm no shrink, I'm just another nameless IT worker.

And I assure you, I'm not bored. If I were, I'd delete my acc and go for a game where I wouldn't be bored. Tribal wars perhaps? Grepolis? Or missbimbo, now that's a fine game for liars. Or would get a life. Perhaps you should try it sometimes?

LOL, you are funny. Really.

As Derek said, we chose our gameplay... Dueling workers obviously for you is a "bringing of RL frustrations in the game"

So I assume all the workers ingame are RL bullys who want to be nice somewhere and bring it in the game?

You talk too much about real life... this is a game which I play for fun, and I am having fun on W12. Maybe you are the one who needs a life ?

Look for another argue to start somewhere in the forums (tumble)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like he is already wasting Assassins Hollow's funds... by declaring a fort battle on our small fort. Seriously, this made me laugh... We'll have a full crew waiting for you Derek, don't you worry.

DeletedUser14006

Looks like he is already wasting Assassins Hollow's funds... by declaring a fort battle on our small fort. Seriously, this made me laugh... We'll have a full crew waiting for you Derek, don't you worry.

How is declaring a battle a waste of funds?

You may have a full crew waiting but we will have a full crew attacking too, so before you make rediculous statements show a little respect and do not underestimate folk.

See you at the battle, good luck Peter.

DeletedUser16628

young kids putting the cart before the horse love it.Battle has not happened just yet.Experience can win the day.

DeletedUser14029

In case you guys don't know, Derek is a major player in World 1, member of the board of directors of -TW- Alliance (if I can put it correctly this way :p) He's a nice guy, but it's sometimes 'Good to be Bad', so just make sure we can land an arrow on his wretched hard :p

DeletedUser16628

Agreed I have no issue about giving him some extra sleep time.Or anybody in my way I'm ready...

DeletedUser

On a side note - I have settled down and conformed as a member of a town now and have left this behind me but keep posting, I love all the attention - it makes me feel oh so important :laugh:

(tumble)

And now I present the most popular person on world 12. By seeing this thread is very active with the topic "it's all about Derek's", you should be on world 12 HALL OF FAME :laugh:

But why Devs hasn't put your name there (tumble)

DeletedUser

My name is (Blank) I am a zombie.
I hobble through the streets being exactly what I am told to be, there is no escape from this one way street. I must keep walking forward.

I am unable to choose an option that does not currently exist, I am not a visionary, I am not a problem solver, I am a drone. A robot of the world.

Watch me do what I was programmed to do, and watch me break.

In a world of robotic minds there is no murder, there is no theft, there is no revenge, there is only the dismally bland truth that there is nowhere to go but where we are told we are going.

Advice from the lost mind of an old man who never strolled through the grass.
Be adventurous and try new things, accept the changes you're too afraid to make, they will eat you alive and spit your brittle bones onto the cold pavement you lived your life following. People will walk by, but they won't know who you are, they won't even wonder, they'll get to their jobs, to their homes, to wherever they think they are going and inevitably find themselves exactly where you are now. A name stolen by the breeze, a few simple words screaming desperately for someone, anyone, to just lay beside you and listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure does. ROTFL
Maybe we could organize a poll on who's better in posthunting spam. :dry:

DeletedUser14006

50 fighters have attacked the Fort.
42 defenders defended.

8 attackers fell.
42 defenders fell.

DeletedUser14029

Remember to build up the HQ and Barracks. We're taking it back soon :rolleyes:

... and we ALL know even in World 1 to assault a fort is harder than it seems ^^

DeletedUser14006

Yes, fort assaults are a tricky business.

Without a high online presence it is very hard indeed.

DeletedUser14029

Now I must not agree to THAT...
kman once told me an interesting discovery back at a fort battle weeks ago. Sounds crazy but it actually works even BETTER in a 'backward' world :p

DeletedUser

Now I must not agree to THAT...
kman once told me an interesting discovery back at a fort battle weeks ago. Sounds crazy but it actually works even BETTER in a 'backward' world :p

Nah, all they need is The Pro online and the battle is won :razz:

DeletedUser13020

no no no, i hate chuck norris. Plus that's getting way off topic now. So lets all go back to to uh...talkin about derek and his lying mischievous and granny shoving ways :).

DeletedUser14006

But I am a reformed person now :)

I am the fort general for assassins hollow, that was proved today when I/We constructed the perfect fort assault.

I am such a good guy now this thread should be obsolete.

(tumble)

Status
Not open for further replies.