Your City !!!

DeletedUser

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Extremely overpopulated, dirty, polluted. Traffic everywhere.
Upside is i have drivers, maids and things are pretty cheap. No enforced laws allow me to go clubbing if i want to, but it's not really my scene, yet.
Football is popular here, not the american kind, but real football. I play and it's a lot of fun here, always somewhere to play if you want to.
Lots of malls and restaurants make for a good time if you got the cash, many big brands are here. Night life is pretty good too, and not overly expensive, but bottles, as they are everywhere are overpriced if you go to upmarket clubs and bars.

Other than that, not too much to say. Theres a pretty decent community here but a lot of crime, broken laws and what not.

I don't really recommend coming here for a holiday unless you want to shop. However Bali is pretty close, so if you like beaches, booze and partying, just 1hour flight to get there (;

DeletedUser31931

I live in Wimbledon, London. Yes that's where the tennis is, no, I do not get free tickets to it, yes it is a complete traffic nightmare and completely pointless (seriously, the only thing it does is add a small boost to the local economy). As for the rest of London, it depends on how much money you have, stick to either south London or the river and it's a nice place, however, some places in North London, you don't want to be out alone late and night there.

DeletedUser

Hehe, I also live in a town with a former RAAF World War II training base. Now it's an aviation museum. We have the only two flying Spitfires in Australia.
Aviation Museum! Hope one day I will be able to visit one :)

RED.Rain, I always wanted to see Indonesian Capital city. One of my friend went there and told me something interesting which is the way you white common names like: Telefon, Fotokopi :laugh: He also told me that Jakarta is a big city with 5 parts. North, South, East, West and Central. He also told me that security is pretty good. Women wearing Hijabs are riding bicycle and move at the late night time under no security threat. Hope to visit your nice city one day :)

DeletedUser

One of my friend went there and told me something interesting which is the way you white common names like: Telefon, Fotokopi

Every language in the world has loan words, most of which are adapted to fit or resemble the language more.

DeletedUser

Dastardly! That's not what they put on the sign outside! It's espionage Braet! The Americans are invading!

DeletedUser

Aviation Museum! Hope one day I will be able to visit one :)

RED.Rain, I always wanted to see Indonesian Capital city. One of my friend went there and told me something interesting which is the way you white common names like: Telefon, Fotokopi :laugh: He also told me that Jakarta is a big city with 5 parts. North, South, East, West and Central. He also told me that security is pretty good. Women wearing Hijabs are riding bicycle and move at the late night time under no security threat. Hope to visit your nice city one day :)

Well, your friend's perception of good may come from a different basis than my own. All he's said is relatively true and yes, Jakarta is pretty huge :p