Xbox Live scam!

DeletedUser

you spend too much time looking at how an on/off button looks like.

DeletedUser3717

read the back of the purchase case tyhe small print.

Non-refundable. Not valid for purchase or resale if opened. The microsoft points code contained herein will not be replaced by microsoft or your retailer if it is lost or stolen and cannot be redeemed for cash. Points card purchased outside of europe may not be redeemed against european accounts.

qft!!

DeletedUser

LOL maybe it was karma for wanting to watch Amerikan rubbish.
This is typical of Amerikan products.
They only make things to look good but they have no substance.
When it comes to customer support you are usually on your own as far as they are concerned.
I made the mistake before with a few products and I will not buy Amerikan again
Windows is a good example of USA’s crap quality products that claims to do many things that it cannot do.
Badger Airbrush is the worse company I have found to date, should have bought European.
[FONT=&quot]The EU has good standards.[/FONT]

DeletedUser

To Monkey Bytes,
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NO SHOW CAN BEAT THE DUKES OF HAZZARD SERIES!!
Sincerily,
Trainman96

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Read the back of the purchase case tyhe small print.

Non-refundable. Not valid for purchase or resale if opened. The Microsoft Points code contained herein will not be replaced by Microsoft or your retailer if it is lost or stolen and cannot be redeemed for cash. Points card purchased outside of Europe may not be redeemed against European accounts.

Technically yes, but if you moan something will be done for you :bandit:

Mobile phone companies are the best people to complain to when something goes wrong, you can get free memory cards, upgrades, free calls, free texts etc

Last edited:

DeletedUser3717

When it comes to customer support you are usually on your own as far as they are concerned.
Windows is a good example of USA’s crap quality products that claims to do many things that it cannot do.
Badger Airbrush is the worse company I have found to date, should have bought European.

Ameri-C-an

Mobile phone companies are the best people to complain to when something goes wrong, you can get free memory cards, upgrades, free calls, free texts etc

True true, I complained and got a free fiver for my mobile :D

DeletedUser

Remember when being an intellectual actually required some sort of thought instead of just mindless America-bashing?

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Back to your mindless red band "news" paper.

"mindless America-bashing?" lol the irony.

I like the [/FONT] question mark[FONT=&quot] at the end of your statement lol
I would not have thought it possible but your english teacher was worse than mine ha!

Exactly what did your post have to do with the topic of X BOX ?
(Answers on a post card only.)[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats what she said.

Contact Xbox Support via phone and talk to them, you'll need your credit/debit card on hand likely so they can find your nae and see if they charged anything to your account (Yes I know Microsoft points arent real money, but they can see if your account recently had been charged anyways who)

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]I like the [/FONT] question mark[FONT=&quot] at the end of your statement lol
I would not have thought it possible but your english teacher was worse than mine ha![/FONT]

It's not a statement. It's an interrogative sentence with the phrase "Do you" implied. "You", referring to whomever is reading the post, is the subject.

[FONT=&quot]Back to your mindless red band "news" paper.[/FONT]

What?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Exactly what did your post have to do with the topic of X BOX ?[/FONT]

And what does Badger Airbrush have to do with it?

DeletedUser

i's had my xbox for a year and its fine, maybe just bad connection on ur part