Xbox Live scam!

DeletedUser

what ever you do, DO NOT BUY THE DUKES OF HAZARD SERIES ON XBOX LIVE, the download will stop and you will lose the microsoft points

i think i should probably sue becuase i lost like $100 worth of microsoft points
What do you guys think?

DeletedUser13682

call them, threaten to sue, and you will most likely get all your points back, and the download for free, due to the fact of hundreds of people threatening to sue over the red rings of death. But I think it was one instance that you experienced.

DeletedUser

no i download several episodes (at least the first 3 seasons) and none of them worked
1 episode = 160 microsoft points

DeletedUser

I never have downloaded anything, but I got the red ring of death. I beat my machine senseless and it worked :)

DeletedUser8950

Never got the red ring of death, all my (few) downloads worked and it only had to eject dirty/damaged disks twice
I keep my machine in good order:p

DeletedUser

Quick to sue, aye?

Let's see -- It will cost you $128 to file a small claim, cost you 2+ days off work (at your pay, that should come out to about $2), result in a huge counterclaim pushing the case out of small claims (so their retained attorney can represent them), cost you another $128 so you can respond to the counterclaim, cost you another few days off work (+$2), etc and so on.

Or, you can call them on the phone (or send them an email) and report the problem so you can get reimbursed.

DeletedUser

do you know an email i can send a message to so that i can do that?

DeletedUser11019

i dont own a xbox,,,but i heard something like this...
the first models are faulty,,they scratch cd's and all kinds o things...
if thats the case,,,you should be able to get a new one...depending on if it still has warenty

DeletedUser

black penny-all models scrach cd if you move them will a cd is playing and i am talking about going to the xbox live market place and downloads the show there, no cd

DeletedUser

Umm, train, CD/DVD players are not like record players. A laser reads the disc, making no contact whatsoever. The spinner holds the disc from the center and elevates it so it does not make contact with any surface (above or below). if you shake it around with the disc inside, while it is playing, there is a small chance that the edges of the disc may be impacted, but the edges are clear of any data, and thus no damage to the data would occur.

DeletedUser3717

Read the back of the purchase case tyhe small print.

Non-refundable. Not valid for purchase or resale if opened. The Microsoft Points code contained herein will not be replaced by Microsoft or your retailer if it is lost or stolen and cannot be redeemed for cash. Points card purchased outside of Europe may not be redeemed against European accounts.

i dont own a xbox,,,but i heard something like this...
the first models are faulty,,they scratch cd's and all kinds o things...
if thats the case,,,you should be able to get a new one...depending on if it still has warenty

I've got the very first model, I've had no issues with it, All my games are in perfect order no scratches no red ring of death. So they aren't faulty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

:laugh:i cant believe people still think that is a virus!:laugh:

I didn't say I thought it was a virus, I know it something to do with the Xbox 360 God, Poeple these days assume stuff..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

redcircleoflight_peersblog.jpg