WSOTW -Western Signature of the week. VOTING

Whos is Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I hope so too, I might not be the best signature artist in The West, but I really do enjoy messing about in Adobe Photoshop, gives me hours of fun, so any excuse to open the program up is always welcome to me !

yeah, im not good either. Been unactively using GIMP for about 2 months now.. I have to say that this western them isnt the easiest one. Took me a few fails to make the sig I have now (no stocks used except for clint ^-^)

EDIT: oh and one stock for the paper effect ;) had to do some tuning to it thou.

DeletedUser

oh and one stock for the paper effect ;) had to do some tuning to it thou.

What are stocks ?

I find images I like and make my own transparencies/renders from them. I do have some brushes I can use for creating paper, but I nearly always have to tweak them about to get the effects I want.

DeletedUser

ROSE OF ALABAMA! But Sig of Murdoch is cooler, IMO.

Now I am confused ! Thank you for the vote, but you should vote for the entry you like the best ..

..if you mean our normal signatures at the bottom of our posts .. then yes I understand Murdoch's signature is much cooler for a guy .. I am a girl, so I have a girly sig.

DeletedUser

Now I am confused ! Thank you for the vote, but you should vote for the entry you like the best ..

..if you mean our normal signatures at the bottom of our posts .. then yes I understand Murdoch's signature is much cooler for a guy .. I am a girl, so I have a girly sig.

There's no Murdoch in the poll, so i choose yours, anyway, yeh, im talking about sig below our every posts.
But when for Sig making, you much cool! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What are stocks ?

I find images I like and make my own transparencies/renders from them. I do have some brushes I can use for creating paper, but I nearly always have to tweak them about to get the effects I want.

well stocks are just images, photographs etc. e.g. this site has a large collection of stock photos http://www.sxc.hu/home

you lead by one vote rose :D

DeletedUser

Personally I really like Warlic Z's sig. They are all great sigs and a whole lot better than what I can do. =p But im gonna support Warlic on this one.

DeletedUser

Ohh that is a treasury of lovely images, I bookmarked it, thanks !!

I am sure you will come out on top when the time is up !

we'll see what happens. i wonder if it would be allowed to offer a prize of golden nuggets in a competition like this?

DeletedUser

Yes, my campaigning for Rose of Alabama is working...just keep voting people!!!

DeletedUser

Rose of Alabama has won. I will be making bar signature shortly and putting up the next WSOTW.

To answer Hotel Guest's question, I cannot offer a prize of Gold nuggets. I'm not a member of the staff, and this is not and official competition. Maybe in the future is could be official, but I don't believe Gold Nuggets will ever be offered as a prize.

Heres the prize.
861224375450zw3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Gold, I really appreciate the bar and I will wear it with pride !

I made a signature in honor, but I cant decide which looks the best.

This one

rosey6.png

or this one ?

rose7.png

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Gold, I really appreciate the bar and I will wear it with pride !

I made a signature in honor, but I cant decide which looks the best.

This one

rosey6.png

or this one ?

rose7.png

Rose of Alabama, you know you are really something. Now it is really hard to choose which one is the best. I will tell you what I think, for each sig. I will not going to lie about what I think, so don't worry about it.

This is what I think of your first sig:

• The Original Sig
  • Old
  • Beautiful
  • Cool Sayings
  • Masterpiece
This is what I think of your second sig:

• Modern
  • New
  • Unbelievable
  • Amazing Sayings
  • Another Masterpiece
For what I think, I like the second sig. You made the old sig look terrible. It has an amazing background, and the red really looks cool. The hand that was holding the card in the back made the sig looked kinky, NO OFFENSE, but I loved it!!! The font is impressive, I can't say anything much perfect. You made another wonderful masterpiece.