image.php

WarlicZ
2919766627_d59567ac1c_o.png

Hotel Guest
wanted%20guest%20v2.png

Rose of Alabama
wanted.png

DeletedUser

The Rose of Alabama is nice, but I guess there are a mess load of stoners around here.

DeletedUser

Rose Of Alabama!!! Go for it ! :D

Lovely signature!! And isn't she the only one that stuck to the original size requested? :D

DeletedUser

why only the 4? i'm sure there are alot more signatures then theirs and alot more better then theirs.

DeletedUser

if louis010 has no votes then why does he have a bar in the poll?

DeletedUser

My Vote

My Vote's gotta go ta the little lady witha' lotta spunk...

ROSE OF ALABAMA!!!

Go fer' the Gold, Girl!

DeletedUser

I voted for hotel guest, I always had a thing for Clint :p ... and I don't mind shooting myself in the foot occasionally.

DeletedUser

hehe, i have to say yours looks most like a wanted poster but its too tiny imo...

haha .. that is because I read the size requirements before entering (250px x 125px) and stuck to what was asked .. there were only 4 entries total, and mine was the only one that conformed to the entry rules, so I guess Gold Disc decided to accept all the entries as you can't have a competition with only one entrant !

anyways .. the original wanted poster I made was much bigger .. I had to chop it about and resize it to fit the specifications .. but it looked like this originally

rosiewanted.png

DeletedUser

haha .. that is because I read the size requirements before entering (250px x 125px) and stuck to what was asked .. there were only 4 entries total, and mine was the only one that conformed to the entry rules

i noticed too, that none of the entries (except urs) fitted the rules.. I was too lazy to read the rules well and tought that maybe if its signature contest the entries could be maximum sig size :)

well, maybe we'll have a fair competition at WSOTW #2 :D

DeletedUser

i noticed too, that none of the entries (except urs) fitted the rules.. I was too lazy to read the rules well and tought that maybe if its signature contest the entries could be maximum sig size :)

well, maybe we'll have a fair competition at WSOTW #2 :D

Oh ! I wasn't thinking that this competition was unfair to me, I think Gold Disc did the only sensible thing in allowing all the entries, I think it is a shame that more people didn't enter it though, there are so many talented artists in The West !

DeletedUser

Oh ! I wasn't thinking that this competition was unfair to me, I think Gold Disc did the only sensible thing in allowing all the entries, I think it is a shame that more people didn't enter it though, there are so many talented artists in The West !

yes there are... well, lets hope there will be WSOTW #2 :)

DeletedUser

yes there are... well, lets hope there will be WSOTW #2 :)

I hope so too, I might not be the best signature artist in The West, but I really do enjoy messing about in Adobe Photoshop, gives me hours of fun, so any excuse to open the program up is always welcome to me !